Happy Slap Rape of Girl, 11

The law should now carry a dress code

You're not even joking! Firstly, yes it does go against people's basic rights. What next?

Then the police should have the power to stop people on the street and ask them why they sneezed. The law should be so tough that you have to have an explination for everything.

NO! This is not a solution. And (obviously?) neither is banning mobile phones, games, rap music, bad language, tasteless jewellery.....

Even if this was a bunch of chavs, they could just as well be from any group. Just cause they had no morals, and mobiles doesn't mean they had a taste for burberry.

When the chavs are gone, there'll be another culture with a different name but the same antisocial aspect.

I personally believe you cannot blame TV/Artists for your own behavour.

You control your actions (Unless you are medically ill, but even people use that as an escape goat)

586084696[/snapback]

Parents should be blamed in the first place for

1 not raising the kids correctly

2 allowing kids to play M rated games (which probably did happen in that house)

3 R rated movies

4 internet (if I would have it my way NO ONE under the age of 18 should ever use internet, unless they could be under constant supervision from adult)

5 like someone mentioned before rap, hip-hop, worst type of music, especially for kids, that think it?s cool

Parents should be blamed in the first place for

1 not raising the kids correctly

2 allowing kids to play M rated games (which probably did happen in that house)

3 R rated movies

4 internet (if I would have it my way NO ONE under the age of 18 should ever use internet, unless they could be under constant supervision from adult)

5 like someone mentioned before rap, hip-hop, worst type of music, especially for kids, that think it?s cool

586126732[/snapback]

I've played all sorts of games, I've wated all sorts of movies, I use the internet and I've listened to rap & hip hop.

I'm 16.

Does this make me a criminal? No.

I've played all sorts of games, I've wated all sorts of movies, I use the internet and I've listened to rap & hip hop.

I'm 16.

Does this make me a criminal? No.

586129324[/snapback]

then it seems you had good parents supervision

what i was getting at, all those points combined minus the parents supervision or ignorance is a bad thing

Rapists should be castrated. Nuff said.

586126215[/snapback]

I agree, but they should use rusted dull blades to do it. :devil:

I have a baby girl now and if anything ever happened to her the people better hope the cops get them before I do, same goes about my three boys since pervs. prey on all.

see. this is what happens when you remove execution from your culture. You need to put rapists and murders to death on public display. Europe has gotten really weak on criminals since they decided to push secularism (i'm not religous myself. i'm simply pointing out the corrolation between religion and moral behavior.)

see. this is what happens when you remove execution from your culture. You need to put rapists and murders to death on public display. Europe has gotten really weak on criminals since they decided to push secularism (i'm not religous myself. i'm simply pointing out the corrolation between religion and moral behavior.)

586129967[/snapback]

Being moral != being religious.

Case in point... priests raping boys...

I am very moral, yet anti-religious. I hate basically everything religion stands for. It has been twisted to subdue the masses. I live by the golden rule, and that is all that is needed.

You're not even joking! Firstly, yes it does go against people's basic rights. What next?

NO! This is not a solution. And (obviously?) neither is banning mobile phones, games, rap music, bad language, tasteless jewellery.....

Even if this was a bunch of chavs, they could just as well be from any group. Just cause they had no morals, and mobiles doesn't mean they had a taste for burberry.

When the chavs are gone, there'll be another culture with a different name but the same antisocial aspect.

586126683[/snapback]

So are you going to tell the government they are wrong to ban 'hoodies'? It has already been done in one town. It prooved that crime decreased within a few weeks and more people started shopping in the town center, because they felt safer.

The difference with the Chav culture is that it has grown out of control. This is no longer a small group of people causing problems, it is a large ammount of the country.

Yes as i already said, it goes against peoples rights to do these things, but if it means the UK would be a safer please, then i am all for it as i am sure others would be.

I never mentioned banning certain games etc, but maybe it would be an idea for better staffing in games and music shops, so they actually ask for proof of age on the sale of certain games and music with explicit lyrics. But then to download these things would still exist.

Anyhow, i have heard they are going to do a nationwide ban on hooded tops through the UK soon anyway for town centers.

a happy slap is when some people randomly go round slapping people and filming it on their phone

omg so many people in my school have happy slaps on their fones, now its just become sad, its only chavs who do them now .

586109809[/snapback]

Your country must be screwed up. :blink:

Your country must be screwed up. :blink:

586131731[/snapback]

It is screwed up big time :( All the do-gooders letting all the little darlings off all the time :angry:

Being moral != being religious.

Case in point... priests raping boys...

I am very moral, yet anti-religious. I hate basically everything religion stands for. It has been twisted to subdue the masses. I live by the golden rule, and that is all that is needed.

586129988[/snapback]

:yes:

Same as me

gah think about what these people are going to teach thier kids, its only going to get worse.

btw its not JUST chavs, especially in this area (i live near the general area this is supposed to have happened in) its... just antisocial gangs.

****es me off.