Chavs wave pistol at shoppers.

Classic!!!

If that's what a Chav is...damn we got lots of those in Canada....we just call them trailer trash.

586434714[/snapback]

Yeah seriously, what's up with that? Although there's not many - if at all, any - at my school now, but they're used to be quite a few in the senior grades. They've all moved on now... hopefully on to higher education.

he just wanted to look "hard" infornt of his "friends"

the sad thing is, his parents are proberly working class in good payed jobs have a nice house and car for the wage they earn.

his mum helps out at the local church every sunday and his dad is the local MP.

people like the Boy in the artical need to be delt with properly. just because hes 17 it dosnt meen he didnt know what he was doing.

he could have been 17 and 11 mounths and 3 weeks old. 7 days from being 18 and he still would have just been told off.

there are times when acting like the person doing the crime needs to be punished more than just a telling off.

in the case of the "chav ganster" he should have been made to pay and do 100+ hours community service. i doubt that we will ever see national service re-inforced in england, shame tho.

It's one gay sounding word.

I wasn't aware that a word could have a sexuality.

run em down with cars, get some vigilante group together with baseball bats and just go smash some skulls.

Haha, quite ironic that I'm listening to Kaiser Chiefs- I predict a riot! :p Imagine that though - all the decent hardworking citizens just go on a rampage and hunt down all the chavs. I'd love it, the police would love it/couldn't do anything about it and the world would be a better place :D

Classic!!!

If that's what a Chav is...damn we got lots of those in Canada....we just call them trailer trash.

The town I live in, Luton, has been dubbed the Chav capital of Britain numerous times :p Which I'm afraid I'd have to agree with :( Except maybe Manchester.

damn, you guys over there need to start taking this little ****s out.  run em down with cars, get some vigilante group together with baseball bats and just go smash some skulls.

586434789[/snapback]

there are other ways to takeout a chav. its called cutting the socical security cheques they get. and make them goto interviews for jobs, other wise they will get no money at all.

i doubt that we will ever see national service re-inforced in england, shame tho.

I think that's the best solution all around. They get some training, government gets lower crime-figures, state doesn't have to support them, I don't have to see their pathetic excuse for existence, and the army gets some cheap cannon-fodder. I'm all for it!

where i live there are tones of em who hang about near the train station all day! havent they got anything better todo!!! cant stand chavs!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

I bloody hate chavs, they walk around our streets thinking the own everything. Lol, they dropped their ass in their pants when we rallied all the neighbours to go after em lol. Now we hardly see any of em

Man, I know in Ontario - not sure about other provinces - you have to do 40 hours of community service before you can graduate. No 40 hours of community service, no graduation. Simple as that. Of course there are ways around it, but I know all my friends and a lot of other people who actually do the minimum of 40 hours. These kids need to get out and do some good.

Yeah, chavs... heheh, never hear that term over here. Trailer trash, wiggers - whatever you want to call them, it's all the same. They need discipline and control. They could have the best hardworking parents in the world, but if there's not discipline or control, these kids will think the world revolves around them. It's a crying shame, really.

what pisees me off as well is the fact they say they do it (or the goverment claims they do it) because of lack of things todo!

1. If the ones old enough got a job it would keep them busy ( i know they dont want to do this, so theres a problem)

2. The yonger one's, when i was younger there was never enough time to be bored, im only 19 now, and there is always plenty to do.

3. The goverment should actually look into the people on the doll, rather than just dishing out the money to the 14 year old mother's of 4.

There small minded ****wits that degenerate the country, there the kind of people who listen to CRAZY FROGGGGGGG and crap like that.

The other BLOODY annoying thing is, IM PAYING FOR THERE **** BURBERRY CLOTHES. My salery is taxed, which then gets handed out to the **** heads!!!!!!

ARGH

Agreed about national service or at least compulsory cadet service.

It teaches: RESPECT, honor, how to do as told. And hey, we ain't all academics, and it does teach some manual skills. Also it levels the playing field, one chav lets the side down, everyone else picks him up until he learns to be normal.

But in the absence of national service, guess we just kill them... ;)

It sems from this: Rights and Responsibilities.

People these days seem to be all about what they have the "Right" to. I hear so much about the Right to freedom of speech, the Right to freedom of expression, the Right to bear arms, the Right to claim dole, the Right to have 15 kids...

Nobody seems to understand that with Rights come Responsibilities. You can have 15 kids, but it's YOUR Responsibility to house, clothe, feed and parent them. You have the Right to jobseekers allowance, but you have the Responsibility to be actively seeking a job.

Master those two R words, then learn the final one: RESPECT.

Nobody Respects **** these days. I used to defer to my elders, call them Sir and Mam, Respect people's property, heck Respect the fact that others have Rights too. These chav kids only want the Respect and the Rights - it's all one side of the coin and none of the other.

one thing we all agree on is the kid is an Idiot, OK

Don't turn this into something it shouldn't, we played with replica guns and catapults that were far more dangerous than that when i was child.

its just typical of the media frenzy that turns this country into the god damn nanny state that it is.

586434299[/snapback]

Exactly, we used to go down the woods as kids and shoot bottles off the fence, there's nothing wrong with that. You just don't do it in a high street that's all.

He blamed the behaviour of young people on a lack of facilities. He said: "They are out of control."

Not to put too fine a point on it, what bollocks. It's nothing to do with lack of facilities. Why do these mamby-pamby tossers insist on making excuses for them? "Oh, ma Lud, you can't jail me, I don't have a playschool to go to."

As stated above, they need to learn some respect, not only for others but for themselves too. Pointing a plastic gun in my face won't get you an ounce of respect. It'll get me laughing at you, sure, but respect? Not a chance. We're so damn soft on them now. Too young for this, too deprived for that. For Christ's sake, what utter whingers. This is the better alternative? Just let them do as they want? I don't think so.

Each individual should perform an act of kindness each week and take at least one of these tossers to meet Mr and Mrs Baseball Bat down a dark alley. (OK Maybe a bit extreme.) :)

The police should have fired a shot into his arm, that would have tought the ****er.

Seriously though, if you look them in the eye and tell them to **** off, they say "just jokes mate. take it easy" and then stroll of whilst bopping to the sound of their "music" via their stolen iPod.

Hard, I do no tthink so.

Exactly, lack of facilities my arse! Between the ages of 7 and 15 I had little else to do than hang around on the street (cul-de-sac) that I lived on. We sat on grass verges chatting, riding bikes in circles, playing football, skating, and looking at the hole that builders made.

We cleared the road when the odd car came, we kept the ball off peoples gardens, we were not loud, we had safe fun. If a ball went into a garden, we apologised.

Never did we think: Hey, we DESERVE a park, but we don't have one. Let's get a gun and wave it at people.

We cleared the road when the odd car came, we kept the ball off peoples gardens, we were not loud, we had safe fun.  If a ball went into a garden, we apologised.

Ah, fond memories. When you thought you were being evil by baking the conkers for the next day, or, heaven forbid, do some apple scrumping! lol

Point being that we didn't need these parks, etc. We were so fascinated by building ramps, waterfights, going for walks, heck even doing vaguely constructive stuff (building lego teknic things, painting).

Hahaha, this thread is funny. Y'all sound like old people.

What's up with this chav stuff, anyway? Makes y'all look like you have a class-oriented society, and are blaming it on the class rather than the society.

Boo hoo.

The UK IS a class oriented society.  Like it or not, it's the truth.

586435025[/snapback]

i see you feel strongly about this my son. (karate kid styleeee)

i agree, it is.

Thing is, its too late to do anything drastic about it, they are taking over, you wont stop them spawning, unless a rule like "no more than 2 childeren, and you have to apply for it"

I dont want to have to pay MORE tax to get more police on the streets to stop this, but at the same time, i dont want to be frightened that i will be mugged walking late at night.

Its not so much, what they wear, where they live etc... Its just the horrible attitude.

Sam: Yeah I do feel strongly. My parents were not rich when I was young, but they worked VERY hard and went without to ensure that eventually they would have the retirement they wanted. My father pays more in taxes than I can dream of earning at this point in my life - and this all goes towards these losers who want nothing more than their next kid who can run and get their B&H - yeah it p*sses me off!

I am also very ambitious. I have goals, and I work hard towards them. And then it's possible that some chav could break in and steal the things I work to pay for. I WOULD pay more taxes gladly if it eradicated this scum.

I'm firmly with njlouch. Given my childhood, I should have every right to be waving guns at people, etc. I had a real crap upbringing. However, at some point, you make a decision for yourself to get over it, and make change for yourself. What you don't do is expect everyone to change for you, or believe that you can bully or intimidate them into giving you what you want, when you want it.

Like he also states, why should anyone have to work day in and day out to have these pathetic excuses grab it in a few seconds because they know the law is so soft on them that it makes the risk worthwhile?

The more I think about it, the more I believe it's time for National Service! And yes, I am an oldie. Well, 36. And I thank my lucky stars for it daily. No way would I want to be associated with the youth of today. I'd be ashamed!

Edited by SniperX

I thought the police had a new "Shoot-to-Kill" policy, oh it only applies to people with explosives strapped to their chest, not wielding a firearm in public and making threats. :wacko:

From what I've read the scumbag said to a women, whilst pointing the pistol in her face, "Your not going home tonight". What a sick twisted child. I cant believe kids like this and their families are taking the money my parents work their arses off to earn. The sooner the put a limit on the time benefits can be claimed for, and a limit on how many children families on benefits are allowed the better. Next we can give them all National Service as suggested, teach them some god damn respect for others.