The PRE game fun...

I don't *think* it's a case of one word per block of 9 letters, I've looked through every possibility (for the first block), and nothing jumps out at me a being a word, then again, the answer might not be a word, so we need some way to tell when we've found the answer we're looking for

I'm thinking along the lines of each box being assigned a number, I would assume standardly i.e. Left-> Right ,then top to bottom.

I'm playing with valueing each letter such that the average of each box is the number stated, then say the center value for each box could be the key.

I dunno.. don't have much time, but I may give it a go later

Chris

I'm chasing an idea but I want to solve the next stage before I give away a possible method for solving this.

If I'm on the right track, the next word is nine letters long.

I'm chasing an idea but I want to solve the next stage before I give away a possible method for solving this.

If I'm on the right track, the next word is nine letters long.

9 letters makes sense

Hoorah another puzzle :D - evening all and stuck on the second - BAEICFAFB is the numbers in a simple encryption - and thats about all my brain can stretch to at the moment lol :-s

im trying to work myself out using these combinations. Some of them actually make words if you arrange, remove some letters accordingly.

J B P R N I D M

B A E I C F A F B

R J 0 R 0 S J S R

R I R A U G

M Y R Y S 0 N S I R R Y A B J P 0 R S J 0

im sorry i just noticed this!!!!

M Y R Y S 0 N S I R R Y A B J P 0 R S J 0

it some how says, "My reason is...."

kryptonfactorburnsqv4.th.jpg

PASS!

Right heres an idea... the numbers are 9 digits right, and it tells you if your stuck look for things with the tag Vanishing Point.. well you "Tag" things on Flickr and its albums are in a 9 digit format in the URL...

Anyone with me on this ?

So far I have worked out:

jyybjdccdy

yybjdccdy

jyybjdccdc

yybjdccdc

jyybjdccim

yybjdccim

jyybjuuuua

yybjuuuua

jyybjuuuur

yybjuuuur

and

ruujbdmmdj

uujbdmmdj

ruujbdmmdc

uujbdmmdc

None of these are correct, so I'll keep trying. :(

Edited by Lt-DavidW

I really don't get how the cypher box given to us which shows the keyboard layout is supposed to be used to solve the code. Can any1 explain? and the picture with PASS under it its file name is.

kryptonfactorburnsqv4

any part of the code?

And what second puzzle are you guys talking about?? and wat boxes lol im confused

And did any1 get a key to actually enter in the key box

Edited by Aeschylus Maximus

My idea is that the nine digit number at the bottom right refers to the number of steps to take across the grid (including the step you're on), following in the direction of the arrows on the square you leave from. Take the letter of each square you land on, and I think you'll get the next code.

I don't think the mini-grids of nine squares are relevant at all.

jjjjjjj
rrrrrrrrr
ssssss
oooooo
iiiiiii
bbbbbb
uuuuu
ccccc
nnnnn
z
e
pp
l
q
gg
yyyyy
ddddd
aaa
mmm
h

2		  1		  5		  9		  3		  6		  1		  6		  2
pg		 zelqh	 ucnyd	   r		  am		 sob		zelqh	 sob		pg

Any help? Tallied the letters up, then under each number I put which letters have that many in the puzzle...?

(Edited for correctness (d's counted wrong))

Edited by DaveLegg

lol if you mean the first page type in wh0isl0ki into the box and click submit.

the thing is if this puzzle is anything like the first one we arent going to be able to do without some random person posting how too, i assume it isnt that hard.

Seriously cant figure out the second puzzle, but im pretty sure the arrows on the boxes will play a part in solving the puzzle.

That's what I'm thinking, there's seemingly no order to the box patterns though