The PRE game fun...

Okies wtf i go for a little nap and 2 hours later we have a phone number etc lol

Right great work lads - and for us UK folk - we're not left out of the action... just dial that number in skype for free and you can join in :D

I'm pretty sure that the arrows on the Sudoku puzzle are greater than and less than symbols.

I don't think they are great than/less than. In the first grid, that would mean that U > S, B > U, but S > B. Conflicts.

something like (placeholder for loki pre awareness book 1 (?) "good now enter your pin and remember to check your source")

It is DEFINATLY "Placeholder for Loki Pre-awareness... 1" there is one other word there but i cant make it out.

anyone have a flash or java decompiler, lol

yeah i do. i've been looking through it and surprisingly i can't find anything at all. just a few web addresses.

I'm not one of these drive-by very helpful posters, I only registered here cause you guys are the only community I could find that are doing anything about this puzzle.

Theres one thing I noticed, the iw4nttwinyou code. You can also enter iw4ntotwinyou, and same thing shows up. Probably of no importance, but...dunno.