Grand Theft Auto IV

I like how the game is shaping up. The graphics, to me, seem a little less impressive than I was expecting, but that hardly means I think the game is going to suck. They aren't *bad*, by any means; about on the level GTA3 was at when that game was released (relative to their timeperiods, I mean). It's the gameplay and story I'm looking forward to, anyway, and both of those seem solid this time around. Great voice acting, as well. I love Niko's voice.

You base your thought on what intel?

Because a demo has never been released for any of the GTA series games (all eight of them)?

edit: Think I jumped on that train too fast, without thinking.

Remember there was a demo for some GTA game, but don't remember which one exactly.

But still. They not gonna release a demo, for open world type of game.

It just gonna take too much effort and they'll end up creating a second game, with smaller world.

edit2: It was GTA2, that had a demo available.

Edited by Pupik

• 3 weeks later...

Being excited at the graphics of GTA IV is just childish. Name a single GTA game which boasted of eye popping graphics. The entire series focussed on pathbreaking gameplay and mission styles which has since been so shamelessly copied by those clones like Saints Row. Looking forward to cap one of the character's a** after proposing a meeting with him by mailing my resume thru one of the internet cafes.How exhiliarating!!!

Graphics wise I think all of the GTA games looked very nice for there time, and I think GTA4 looks brilliant. Plus the art style and attention to detail make very nice to look at.