[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Episode 2 was good I just thought the script was a bit poor. Both The Doctor and Amy were a bit out of character on this one.

I thought Queen Nefertiti was cute.

I find this interesting....

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Riann_Steele

Riann Steele is an English actress. After studying at Arts Educational Schools, London, she appeared in various Royal Shakespeare Company productions, including A Midsummer Night's Dream, Love's Labours Lost, and Hamlet (including its subsequent BBC television film adaptation in 2009) alongside David Tennant..

The Power of Three airs at 7.30pm on Saturday 22nd September on BBC One. To whet your appetite, here are ten teasing hints for the episode...

? Familiar RTD tropes are employed.

? The Silence make an appearance.

? Flickr, YouTube and Twitter get mentioned.

? Nintendo, Apple and Ugg boots will be pleased.

? For this wondering if Christmas would be mentioned four episodes in a row, you won't be disappointed.

? The cast of a television show referenced in Series 6 Part 2 appear.

? A classic monster is mentioned (and technically seen).

? A talent the Doctor showed off in The Lodger makes a return.

? Things can only get better.

? Adric. Poor Adric.

2a3j9Y1.jpg

5H1P7O6.jpg

2e6G1p6.jpg

1b4W7i8.jpg

6q9K0X1.jpg

Janet Fielding Battles Cancer

Former companion actress Janet Fielding is fighting cancer, it has been revealed.

No more details about her condition are known at the moment but Peter Davison, whose Doctor she appeared opposite as Tegan Jovanka, has won the support of other ex-Doctor actors to launch a charity fund-raising convention - Project Motor Mouth - that aims to "not only raise money for a good cause but also keep Janet's spirits up."

Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, and David Tennant are the first guests announced for the event, which will take place on Saturday 19th January 2013 at the Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor. All guests will be appearing subject to work commitments.

The profits from the convention will go to Project Motor House, which is seeking to convert a derelict building in Thanet into a mixed-use venue promoting sustainable technology and a place where youngsters can get help with starting their own businesses. Fielding is the project co-ordinator for the organisation as well as its community champion.

She first appeared in Doctor Who in 1981 in Tom Baker's final story, Logopolis, and left the TV series in the 1984 story Resurrection of the Daleks, but made a cameo reappearance two stories later in a regeneration dream sequence for Davison's swansong The Caves of Androzani.

She has also worked as a theatrical agent - a job that saw her representing McGann when he won the role of the Eighth Doctor - and has played the role of Tegan in a number of audio productions for Big Finish.

Sad to hear about Janet as well, hopefully she'll beat it and be fine.

Peter Jackson directing an episode of Doctor Who? I don't think the BBC could afford that one.........unless he did it for free :D