[Official] Doctor Who Thread

I still have hope for real (not cutted off from previous series) Tennant in new series or some anniversary special next year >: Chris would be fine too >:

I really hope DT returns for an episode and its not a clone or something. Id love to see DT and MS together, both with timeliness and missions which are important as each other. I still miss the old Tardis of 9 and 10 - much better than the current fun factory.

I expected them to be longer than 1 minute a piece however, its still good times.

Matt Smith dropped a particularly bizarre hint about the big 50th anniversary special:

"[2013 is] a very exciting year for Doctor Who. I feel very pleased and privileged to be a part of that year because it's the biggest year in the show's history. It's his birthday, so it's my birthday. [The special] won't just be a televised event, I think it will be a live event. The way it's transmitted on TV will hopefully be an inventive thing?something different."

OMG live regeneration into the previous incarnation of the Doctor! I can see it now! And when he totally changes, he'll look into the camera and go "I told you I didn't wanna go" YEAH BABY!