The Big Wrestling Thread!

Indeed. (Y) Anyone else reckon they'll beat "Team Hell No" at Hell in a Cell?

I hope so, I love the comedy duo but its getting stupid, the tag division is getting bigger though...but they will never put the straps on PTP which disappoints me :rofl:

4o4R6B6.gif

credit: ewrestlingnews.com

As noted late last night here on the website, WWE's upcoming Attitude Era DVD and Blu-ray release has come under fire by two Connecticut publications since the sports-entertainment organization recently scrubbed hundreds of videos from that era off YouTube and other video-sharing websites after they were used in Democratic advertisements attacking U.S. Senate hopeful Linda McMahon.

Brian Lockhart of CTNews.com explains, "The company, still run by Linda?s husband, Vince, is protective of its brand when it helps Linda?s political career, but happy to profit off of those raunchier programs any other time."

Asked Monday whether the title would contain any of squashed material and why the organization was releasing the collection after McMahon's election, WWE spokesman Brian Flinn told Don Michak of JournalInquirer.com he needed more time to respond. Flinn, however, noted to Lockhart that the title will be rated PG and consistent with how the company has marketed itself in recent years.

Attitude Era is scheduled for release on November 20, 2012, according to Amazon.com.

Here's what I would do for Ziggler. He doesn't need Vicki anymore, and IMO she is actually hindering his growth at this point.

I would have him cash in MITB - but somehow, intentionally or not, Vicki causes him to lose the match. Thus, he is then through with her, and he can go into a feud with whoever the title holder is.