The Big Wrestling Thread!

From John Cena's Twitter...

Some #jackwagon from @wwe dotcom apparently posted me recovering in 14 days. I spoke in depth with my surgeon Dr James Andrews...And he specifically told me due to the amount of fragmentation, SIX WEEKS is a safer time table for recovery. I apologize on behalf of a Website whos credibility is now equal to #theonion please @wwe web guys, get your monkey frankin facts straight! You folks have my word i will try my best to get healthy as quick as i can, and im sure i wont stay away from #raw but as of now...I am supposed to lay low for SIX WEEKS. I will send surgery photos and video to @wwe so they can see how bad it really was..I am also sure that if @wwe took a second to reach out to the actual surgeon, that Dr Andrews would gladly comment. #internalmalpractice

So there we go: Cena's out for six weeks.

*snipped*

Swiss Death. (Y) That should be a finisher too, for the smaller superstars. God, imagine if Ziggler had to sell that! :laugh:

Swiss Death. (Y) That should be a finisher too, for the smaller superstars. God, imagine if Ziggler had to sell that! :laugh:

he would enter earths orbit :p

1ayh2.jpg

SvX4Q.jpg

is there a single person out there that still thinks the botched thing is funny? Or is this gonna be like a chuck norris thing where it gets dragged a million days longer then it should

is there a single person out there that still thinks the botched thing is funny? Or is this gonna be like a chuck norris thing where it gets dragged a million days longer then it should

It will end when wwe get rid of sin cara