The Big Wrestling Thread!

Yeah I wonder why Alex Shelley hasn't signed for WWE yet, there were rumblings a while back

Failed his medicals, possibly.

Can't find any word about it; just that he was close to agreeing a deal with WWE, and that's it. At the moment, he's over in NJPW in a new tag team with Yujiro Kushida called Time Splitters.

Can't find any word about it; just that he was close to agreeing a deal with WWE, and that's it. At the moment, he's over in NJPW in a new tag team with Yujiro Kushida called Time Splitters.

I had a feeling he was still over there

They really really really really really really really really need to get rid of the current tag team belts, they are THE most disgusting design/colour i have ever seen, looks like a giant 2p piece on a belt really :| vile!

On a better note, currently downloading 170gb worth of WWF Raws from 1998-1999, god its taking me back, incredible!!

• Like 1

They really really really really really really really really need to get rid of the current tag team belts, they are THE most disgusting design/colour i have ever seen, looks like a giant 2p piece on a belt really :| vile!

On a better note, currently downloading 170gb worth of WWF Raws from 1998-1999, god its taking me back, incredible!!

Yeah they are horrible belts, I want the old design back (Y)

0c332878c663e25c54025d03032c5.jpg

Quite looking forward to TNA Slammiversary this weekend. It is looking like a strong card, and Impact has been getting better in recent weeks.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too. And considering it's competing with Extreme Rules, it's not gonna require much effort to better that. :p For starters, they may actually be some extreme in the PPV, what with a Last Knockout Standing match (which hopefully won't have a pathetic no contest finish), and a No Holds Barred match as the main event.