The Big Wrestling Thread!

Yeah that's the "Free Agent" TNA was on about

I hope not. There isn't any mention in the press release or from Dixie Carter that he's the free agent they've signed. It's gonna be like the deal they have with King Mo. I'll hold out hope for now that it's not actually him.

Meanwhile...

Todd Keneley, who had been announcing with TNA since October, was told that Slammiversary was going to be his final assignment.

The original idea was to do like Nitro with Keneley & Jeremy Borash in the first hour, and Mike Tenay & Taz as "the veteran announce team" doing the second hour. Borash was dropped quickly and it turned into a three-man team.

Bit of a shame; Todd was an alright announcer. If it's to clear the way for a Don West return, then I'd be all over it! :p

tumblr_mnudafunCT1s8lr09o1_250.giftumblr_mnudafunCT1s8lr09o3_250.gif

tumblr_mnudafunCT1s8lr09o2_250.giftumblr_mnudafunCT1s8lr09o4_250.gif

thats just plain.... EPIC XD would love to see the clip

Jim Mitchell's an interesting choice on that list. Obviously, no mention of his time in TNA, or any TNA wrestlers either, otherwise AJ Styles would have been on that list. Actually, maybe not; he has wrestled in WWE...

Jim Mitchell's an interesting choice on that list. Obviously, no mention of his time in TNA, or any TNA wrestlers either, otherwise AJ Styles would have been on that list. Actually, maybe not; he has wrestled in WWE...

It's like Christopher Daniels he appeared once or twice

New Jack in the same list as Sting, Magnum TA, Nikita Koloff and The Great Muta?

ok, who was smoking what when making this list

Yeah, it's a pretty stupid entry. I would have put in another female wrestler instead; either Manami Toyota or Aja Kong.

According to PWInsider.com, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was indeed the "Big Free Agent" signing that Dixie Carter was referring to, and he is scheduled to appear on Impact Wrestling, in some form, this week.

blackadder_headdesk.gif

I'll predict he makes three or four appearances and never gets seen in TNA again, just like King Mo.