The Big Wrestling Thread!

I liked Cena's finisher here (Y)

Ahh yeah, the Protoplex. Now it's just part of his 5 moves of doom.

431894_184292648396589_187561056_n.jpg

What's wrong Rappy you can't handle the fact that he's a beast?! Only wimps wear knee pads :p

WWE officials are planning for Daniel Bryan to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in the main event of this year?s Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Current plans call for it to be a babyface vs. babyface match.

This week on MLW Radio, special co-host MVP discussed a variety of topics with fellow WWE alum Court Bauer, including MVP's plans for a return to American television. When asked whether he intended to sign with Impact Wrestling, MVP had this to say:

"I have to deny it. It's not me, but I will be back on US TV later this year. I promise. Not saying anything more than that. There are some people, that to them, wrestling is WWE. In the same way that to some people, any cola is a Coke. There is amazing wrestling going on all around the world outside of WWE. You've got AAA in Mexico and CMLL. In Japan you have the company I was just working for, the legendary New Japan Pro Wrestling, the historically significant All Japan and Pro Wrestling NOAH. These people are fans of WWE and it's a beautiful thing, but to me it's a travesty."

*snipped*

I guess that's the first match for Bound for Glory booked. It's four months away though. :/

972174_10151714387526913_1829839147_n.jpg