The Big Wrestling Thread!

Did you know he killed someone or allegedly killed someone during a match.

I think it's on wiki but it said that it was during training and that it wasn't really his fault.

Did you know he killed someone or allegedly killed someone during a match.

Khali was going for a flapjack (as scripted) but the guy he was going to do it to thought it was going to be a back body drop, so he held onto Khali's shirt. He landed on his head and died as a result. It wasn't Khali's fault.

Just watched this weeks Smackdown for the first time in ages and Smackdown is so inferior to Raw but I do like the fact the brands mix and swap weekly.

HHH is at his best when he WANTS something, not when he's GOT it!

I REALLY enjoyed 'Mania this year. More wrestling than storyline for a change.

I really thought HHH would walk with the title on Wrestlemania, what a disappointment.

Nah they want to build the HHH/Orton/Cena for a bit more but by looking at Raw we are looking at a JBL/Orton feud now.

I have a lot of episodes to catch on. Didn't see WM yet, only looked at the results as I couldn't wait anymore. I'm back from holiday and downloading them all, expect a Couch Potato frustration release some time this week.

Interesting Raw so we now throw Cena and HHH in the mix!

Am I the only one that doesn't care about Batista vs HBK at Backlash.

Interesting Raw so we now throw Cena and HHH in the mix!

Am I the only one that doesn't care about Batista vs HBK at Backlash.

That whole thing is a pretty poor excuse to turn one of those guys heel. Come on WWE creative team, do something better.

I'll watch the match but with no feelings except the fact that it's ruthless to use Ric Flair's retirement to set them up.

I just saw the Undertaker vs Edge Wrestlemania match and it was awesome. A little too much action (none could have survived that) but I just can't stop loving Taker's new, submission move/finisher. It's great.

God, why can't people lose when they're put into handicap matches or when things are stacked against them?

I'm really getting tired of this overcoming the odds thing.

God, why can't people lose when they're put into handicap matches or when things are stacked against them?

I'm really getting tired of this overcoming the odds thing.

Yeah its the same story everytime!

I don't want HHH winning the title any more, I want D-Generation X back. They were great mocking Vince, ah those days.

DX will probably never reform now both wrestlers have gone their own directions but its nice to hope :p

Just watched ECW and well that was actually probably the first half decent ECW, wonder who that new guy is with Chavo manhandled Kane!

Plus in 2 weeks Obama vs Hilary on Raw :laugh:

Damn Rappy this turning into an MSN conversation between us. Lets get more people involved.

:laugh:

We need to get more people involved...the link is going into the sig!

DX will never really be that good anymore seeing as both wrestlers a older now which makes it a bit wierd seeing them acting like kids. Also the fact that HBK is now religious so he wouldn't want to do any risky things. And to be honest, i can't the writing team being good enough to pull it off without including c*ck jokes.

That's true but DX was great, it's sad they never really stood long. (Referring to HHH and HBK alone) However, if they could pick on someone else (someone really hated in the WWE and there are some) it would be great. Also the DX at the losing side could also be a long story line.

Ah well, I still see HHH wearing the WWE belt any time soon.

It was okay. You're right about Taker's match but for the rest it was okay. The Batista and HBK thing was too see through. ( sweet chin music attempt )

Yeah I could see Batista was gonna read him like a book its typical shawn anyway :p

I really loathe the Edge/Vikki storyline its just crap.