The Big Wrestling Thread!

I might have missed something, but what happened to Coach. Seems he's been replaced by Mick Foley as commentator on Smackdown.

I might have missed something, but what happened to Coach. Seems he's been replaced by Mick Foley as commentator on Smackdown.

Dunno I was wondering that the other day he was there at Backlash he is heaps better then Coach but miles better then adamle.

Why in the world have they stripped Undertaker's title? Now he will only get angry, do the choke hold even more and no one will be safe again. Oh wait, that's what we want.

I'm wondering how much longer the "general manager" situation will continue on both shows...

I'm wondering how much longer the "general manager" situation will continue on both shows...

I don't like the whole general manager thing. You do get "communication" but that's it. I especially don't like it when they start stripping off titles, disallowing moves and so on.

Undertaker being stripped of the title is a bad decision and shows you that SD is progressing nearly as bad as ECW and I mean nearly.

There's no competition left for the Undertaker there though anyway.

Same with Batista, why do you think he had to face someone from raw for a while.

Undertaker has competition with The Great Khali, Big Show, Batista and Edge. He is not always "the best", he has his bad days as well only writers decide when. A title strip is the worst you can do, viewers don't like it. You better let the writers strip it in some game.

Batista fought someone, HBK, from RAW because of the Ric Flair affair. He also fought someone a while back, around Wrestelmania I think?, but that is a habit. There always is a Smackdown vs Raw match. Remember a few years back when Orton won that game and the Undertaker returned?

Anyway, I wonder what Regal will have for us tonight? No Raw?

The Undertaker and Khali run is over, or it was a year or so ago. Khali may get a championship shot after he returns from India, but noone can say yet.

As for the Big Show, it looks like a feud with him and Mark Henry is starting, so him and the Unertaker if off the table for a while.

Batista and Edge have had their storyline with the Taker, they had it for like 6-12 months straight. I dont think that they will have it again for a long time.

Khali is going back to India to film a movie I heard so thank god he is off because there is no one that has less charisma then him.

Khali is going back to India to film a movie I heard so thank god he is off because there is no one that has less charisma then him.

Umaga and his scream aren't that much less. ;)

Umaga and his scream aren't that much less. ;)

Pretty true Umanga as Regal calls him is just 3 move package.

After watching WWE in the last few weeks, from what seemed to be a rapidly growing decline in the product has become a superfast tumble...

Something really needs to be done in the creative department!

Indeed and rather fast. I don't even await changes anxiously anymore. I'll just watch the day after and that's it.

Ps. Rappy, remove that combo. I hate that movie.

Indeed and rather fast. I don't even await changes anxiously anymore. I'll just watch the day after and that's it.

Ps. Rappy, remove that combo. I hate that movie.

I usually don't wait up now like I used to for results the only awesome thing I can remember of modern times was Matt Hardy when he attacked Edge on Raw that time from the crowd.

p.s No :p

What a terrible edition. "I'm out of fantasy so I'll turn them off again". I'm done watching Raw, now I'll only watch the headlines.

Yeah I hated Raw this week and why the hell would they use Adamle for one match you can just sense this is setting up for ONS.

I don't sense anything but disaster. WWE is going to have to do something before it falls unless, of course, McMahon is planning on stopping the business.

EDIT: The gold is up for grabs now in Smackdown. Who is going to take it? What is Undertaker going to do?

I think Taker will go for it again in maybe a tournament or something I want to see Taker get it back he is a good champion and someone needs to seriously push Vickie down a hill or something.

I think Taker will go for it again in maybe a tournament or something I want to see Taker get it back he is a good champion and someone needs to seriously push Vickie down a hill or something.

Now that would be awesome ... but a little too far fetched I think. Taker will get to Vickie but in another way, a more painful way. Rest in piece. ;)

Come on! I enjoy watching him wrestle and fly about. It's friggin' amazing ;)

Especially when his flight ends before he wanted it to end.

I just watched ECW and you know what it was pretty awesome the first match between Dreamer and Knox was old school ECW but why do they do this when its either a special show or ONS.