The Big Wrestling Thread!

I never catch ECW. Maybe I should start watching it?

Well this weeks was good only because it was the 100th show.

I might have missed something, but what happened to Coach. Seems he's been replaced by Mick Foley as commentator on Smackdown.

It looks like Coach is leaving WWE for ESPN. He's going to be an anchor. I'm actually fairly sad about this news, because I enjoyed watching him as a backstage interviewer and then when he turned heel, he was involved in some good storylines. As a commentator he was okaaaaay, but as he's been with the company so long, it's a shame to see him go.

They've taken him off TV already, so it looks like he may have already finished as well :(

Source: http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/9206

P.S. I think you should all read ProWrestling.com if you ever have time. It's a reliable source of news, but it's only good if you don't mind being 'spoiled' about what's going to happen and who's returning. I don't mind because I can't watch wrestling and can only keep up-to-date with it on PC :(

----------------

Now playing on iTunes: The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age of the Understatement

via FoxyTunes

P.S. I think you should all read ProWrestling.com if you ever have time. It's a reliable source of news, but it's only good if you don't mind being 'spoiled' about what's going to happen and who's returning. I don't mind because I can't watch wrestling and can only keep up-to-date with it on PC :(

They should update their header though, Cena is still holding that belt. ;)

Not to mention the way Edge got the "win" was pretty lame. Not that I should expect otherwise...

Not to mention the way Edge got the "win" was pretty lame. Not that I should expect otherwise...

Yeah pretty much like all the other times he had the money in the bank the real opportunist.

I just flat out can't watch WWE anymore. I try to turn on Raw occasionally but I can only get through like 20 minutes max of it before I change the station.

Give it a few months. He'll get it again. ;)

I certainly hope not, he got boring as hell last time.

Want to work for WWE?

JOIN THE MOST ELECTRIFYING COMPANY IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TODAY!

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. develops and produces the last of the great variety shows on television, combining all the elements of entertainment: sitcom, talk show, soap opera, action-adventure, and drama. With 52 weeks of original programming, without an off-season or re-runs, it is quite a creative challenge to keep characters and story lines interesting and compelling. That's where you come in!

Qualified candidates should possess:

* BA/BS in Film, TV, Drama, Media Studies, Communications or equivalent

* Minimum of three to five years writing and production experience in network television

* Professional TV staff experience in drama and comedy a plus

* Experience in all aspects of live TV production a plus

* Highly creative (a prolific idea generator)

* Plugged into pop culture and trends

* Able to work closely and effectively with talent, writers, and producers throughout the creative process

* Strong understanding of WWE's audience (demographic and psychographic) a plus

* Must live in Stamford, CT area or be willing to relocate there

* Knowledge of WWE shows, talent, and storylines

* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment

* Flexible travel schedule (extensive travel required)

Even Neowin are doing WWE adverts now :p

2a6nxjk.jpg

Even though it's getting a bit boring now i still like the fact that Edge is in the title picture. And i love the way that he finds new ways to cheat. He always makes me laugh. I also saw a sign on SD saying "Give Edge the title" which made me laugh.

I miss the Attitude Era :(

Those were some good times, with the Corporate Ministry and Steve Austin.

Did anybody catch TNA Sacrifice last night? Those guys are way better in the ring and I've been watching WWE for years.

Did anybody catch TNA Sacrifice last night? Those guys are way better in the ring and I've been watching WWE for years.

I watched it just now and have to say this is the second ppv in a row that was way below par, the only saving grace was the X-Division Title match the rest was just awful, they do not need to push Steiner in the main event when he's been there had it and thrown it away they need to push Kaz and Joe because that match would be off the freakin hook!

Well, I have to admit, the RAW edition got better this week. The match ups were great such as Cena vs Orton (JBL & HHH interference), Hardy vs Umaga. Well done.

And damn, I loved HHH staring down. I am also anxious to see what's going to happen with HBK and Batista.

Well, I have to admit, the RAW edition got better this week. The match ups were great such as Cena vs Orton (JBL & HHH interference), Hardy vs Umaga. Well done.

And damn, I loved HHH staring down. I am also anxious to see what's going to happen with HBK and Batista.

That storyline with Batista and HBK is over its now Y2J and HBK and whoever they choose to feud Batista with on SD.

Raw was alright great to see Jeff back.

I know the story line is over but it wouldn't surprise me to see Batista put a spinebuster on HBK in his Judgement Day match against Y2J.

I watch both WWE and TNA, and I do believe TNA has better wrestling, while WWE has better storylines. I really like the X Division on TNA, and the gimmicky wrestlers like Sharkboy, Curry Man, and Black Machismo, reminds me of the WWF of the 80's.

I watch both WWE and TNA, and I do believe TNA has better wrestling, while WWE has better storylines. I really like the X Division on TNA, and the gimmicky wrestlers like Sharkboy, Curry Man, and Black Machismo, reminds me of the WWF of the 80's.

Where TNA fails badly is one man...Vince Russo.

I might check out TNA after all then. :)

EDIT: Wow, it's good to see some old wrestlers back. Angle, Sting, Steiner, ... .

Edited by Couch Potato

Where TNA fails badly is one man...Vince Russo.

I'll admit, I wasn't 100% sure Russo was in any way involved in TNA. I did know that it was originally Jeff Jerrett and his wifes "baby". I guess it would explain why there were some "fire Russo" chants, or the like, during Sacrifice.

Interesting.

I'll admit, I wasn't 100% sure Russo was in any way involved in TNA. I did know that it was originally Jeff Jerrett and his wifes "baby". I guess it would explain why there were some "fire Russo" chants, or the like, during Sacrifice.

Interesting.

The womens match was awesome but after the match where Roxi Laveux had to have her head shaved even tho she had a clear gash on her was awful and you could hear as you said the "bulls**t" and "fire russo" chants, he was a reason not the main one but one of the reasons why WCW failed and I see alot of late WCW in TNA.

As for Steiner he needs to go he can hardly walk with the roids he took in the past :laugh:

I really like watching TNA because of the X-division matches and also the women's matches are much better than most of the WWE ones. Not to forget they've got the awesomeness that is Christian Cage. :laugh: