[Official] Diablo III

I don't care how it looks. I care how it PLAYS.

I'll be buying this on day one. :)

I have had this pre-ordered since it was first announced, really can't wait for it to be released.

Nah... I think personally it's good/relaxing to know already Diablo 3 is on it's way. Instead of I ask myself repeatly "Where is the Announcement? Diablo 1/2 are Popular. How the hell they don't want to make more?" every damn day, you know.

I rather KNOW it's being made, and it takes LONG time to make, than not knowing at all.

I guess we are all different!

Yeah indeed. I just hate the waiting and the hype. I know they will continue to make games as long as they make huge amounts of money, so I don't have the need to know what they are doing early.

And I absolutely have nothing against the very long development times, that is what makes their games so good from release.

I will most certainly get Torchlight to play while waiting for D3, I think it looks pretty good and it is a carbon of the gameplay. It is singleplayer only though.

• 1 month later...

OMG Yes!!!

The Monk gameplay proves that this game WILL have darker areas!

No longer am I worried about graphics! :D

Seems that the story will be really great, and the NPC/quests will be a tons! :D :D :woot: :jump:

The first act is a little bit more of a mystery, there's this cult that has been operating in and around the rebuilt Tristram, you're trying to find out who they are. Act two's a little bit more of an intrigue and deception-focused story, because Belial is in there. Act three, there's a lot more.
Hard to say how many [quests] overall, I wouldn't be surprised if they had anywhere from 15-20 mini-quests in the demo depending when you played
I saw dead people hanging, I saw dead people impaled on spears, I saw dead people on torture racks, I saw splatters 'n guts where I'm sure somebody died a horribly painful death... the works. They're not holding anything back when it comes to splattertastic gore in this game
Expect dungeons to be very detailed. Dust flies off old books 'n chests, etc ... items fly off tables if they get in the way of combat ...
For the horadric cube, we really like the way you could take items and combine them. We weren't happy with the exact way it was done in Diablo 2. While we want to keep the essence of that mechanic, the actual implementation will likely be different.
They showed a barbarian whirlwind attack yesterday, and to demo it, they had him killing lots of cows. So I'd venture to guess, yes.
:rofl:

boardlands.jpg

Edited by JediXAngel