PS3 UK Special Offers and Deals

Tempted by this as well as I have a ?5 voucher for Lakeside that's been in my wallet for a while now.

Heh.

I have ?15 on my GAME card at the moment, so I was thinking of getting this and possibly something else I have missed.

Yakuza 3 now damn cheap at ?14.98 form GAME.

I might have to pick it up, some other deals at GAME

Final Fantasy XIII ?17.98 at GAME.

Absolute steal for that price!

How good is this game?

My 2nd favourite this generation after Demons Souls, but my taste in games isn't exactly mainstream and I liked Yakuza 1/2 :p

There's a few reviews online, remember the English copy is just dubbed.

My 2nd favourite this generation after Demons Souls, but my taste in games isn't exactly mainstream and I liked Yakuza 1/2 :p

There's a few reviews online, remember the English copy is just dubbed.

Well I wanted to try it out and for that price could not refuse.

Bought

Well I wanted to try it out and for that price could not refuse.

Bought

It's like a mix between Shenmue/GTA and a Brawler.

Very Japanese orientated, but it's interesting due to that, learn a bit of culture and about the Yakuza :p

If you like your alcohol I think the bars in Yakuza have the largest collection of licensed alcohol in any game ever, along with descriptions of each. Especially your malts/whiskeys, lots of them in it.

Pheee, just in case you didn't realise but the GAME offer isn't for the Special edition, if it makes any difference to you.

Pheee, just in case you didn't realise but the GAME offer isn't for the Special edition, if it makes any difference to you.

But it comes with all the DLC etc, I believe there is only 1 version of Yakuza 3 in UK.

Checked, play, amazon, shopto.

There is only one version.

I bought Nier for like ?14 from GAME, so many people on NeoGAF raving about it saying **** the reviews. So I took a chance.

I bought Nier for like £14 from GAME, so many people on NeoGAF raving about it saying **** the reviews. So I took a chance.

The wife has been wanting this, and I was waiting for a price drop, so I bagged a copy to from Game online. For that price its worth it....I hope :)

I bought Eyepet (with camera), for ?18.85 last night (Y) Should have been that price from the start.

Not even sure how much I will play Eyepet, but at least the camera will get used for other games.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Platinum) - Pre-Order ?13.85 at ShopTo.

I'm very tempted to buy it. It's due out on June 11th. If it comes with all the DLC (it probably won't), I'll buy it in a heartbeat. Is there still a lot of people playing the multiplayer modes online? Or are they all playing Modern Company or Bad Warfare?

I'm very tempted to buy it. It's due out on June 11th. If it comes with all the DLC (it probably won't), I'll buy it in a heartbeat. Is there still a lot of people playing the multiplayer modes online? Or are they all playing Modern Company or Bad Warfare?

Very tempted, but I just don't want that god awful Platinum box cover. :(

Very tempted, but I just don't want that god awful Platinum box cover. :(

Yeah, I don't like that cover, either, but when the game's this cheap, I'm willing to put up with it.

Amazing game, if you haven't already played it then you would be daft to pass it up at that price, stupid cover or not! You may find that closer or on release the original case will be the same price in shops too :) Admittedly that would make it closer to the ?20 mark though.

• 2 weeks later...