[Official] Playstation Home

Yeah was there a time or place that you had to sign up or do something, or are they just selecting PSN ids in Europe?

It's random based on the criteria that

a) You've bought something off PSN fairly recently

or

b) You've played a PSN enabled game online fairly recently

Around 200,000+ emails are suppose to be going to Europe tomorrow, so good luck.

Otherwise wait a few weeks for the open beta it seems (Or have a friend on PSN share Home with you).

how do you guys sign up ?common guys share the good info.

i honestly didn't do anything to get in, i haven't signed up for anything, i'm not subcribed to qore or anything.

i just got lucky

It's random based on the criteria that

a) You've bought something off PSN fairly recently

or

b) You've played a PSN enabled game online fairly recently

Around 200,000+ emails are suppose to be going to Europe tomorrow, so good luck.

Otherwise wait a few weeks for the open beta it seems (Or have a friend on PSN share Home with you).

ah that explains it, i just bought the bowling game of psn the other night.

I swear to god, Sony loves to play the tease game!

Every time we hit one of those "Beta Email days" they always send out their horrible advertisement emails.

I see "Playstation Network" as the sender and think "Uh, home!" and then it's some lame Email about their shoddy PSP games :hmmm:

Every time we hit one of those "Beta Email days" they always send out their horrible advertisement emails.

I see "Playstation Network" as the sender and think "Uh, home!" and then it's some lame Email about their shoddy PSP games :hmmm:

haha, tell me about it, I read emails were going out, jumped into my email and bang, there was a Playstation one, I was like, Oh yes!

But alas, just some advertising.

they did that to me a few times. lol i got so mad when i opened them.

Unsubscribe from the mailing lists, I get them as well and it drives you nuts :p

Happened to me around the time the KZ2 invites went out.

some "news" is coming out from people who claim they talked with the developers during the event tonight. Here's a quote from a guy on the psu forums.

"yup, they also said there will be random weather, there will be a money system. you earn money from collecting trophies. and you will get money for the trophies you already have. Right now there is a censor on swearing, but will be taken off in the full beta. The open beta will also be 18+ only...still trying to think of everything that was mentioned."

Take with a kilogram of salt, but still interesting concept none the less.

I'd say obviously "money" would be "Home money", not just ?/$ added to your PSN wallet.

The recent invites right, well my mate said they were given to anyone who has had an active account on PSN for over a year. I've tried to search, but can't really find anything reliable. Can anyone confirm this?

We will be sending a large number of email invites today.

I'll let you know when the process starts, its nearly ready to go.

This will include those that didnt get their emails last week and will additionally include Dutch speakers who will get the email in English.

EDIT

The invites are now leaving the building.

Check your mail over the next few hours.

Ted

Message was edited just after 5pm UK time.

Check your emails over the next few hours!

Until some douche changes the password...

Well yes.

But we can sort that out, if we only give it to us on here, and do it through Pms, and do it one by one for those who can do it when they get the user/pass, and the pass can be changed every so many people.

That way, if the password is changed, we would know who by.

Well yes.

But we can sort that out, if we only give it to us on here, and do it through Pms, and do it one by one for those who can do it when they get the user/pass, and the pass can be changed every so many people.

That way, if the password is changed, we would know who by.

Or at least give us a chance to play some Cluedo :p