[Official] Playstation Home

I've it installed, but only 4 zones open at the moment which makes it pretty dull and the ones that are open are really just advertising area's for sony products :p

Still it shows promise and if you use it I'd highly recommend you plug in a USB keyboard unless you want to spend 5 hours typing on the virtual keyboard or the ps3 chatpad.

Also I had to laugh, everytime I saw a female character it was surrounded by like 50 guy characters. Of course it's unlikely that it's really a girl behind it but it doesn't stop all those people trying to chat it up, haha.

Graphical wise it could really do with a touch more AA/AF but it seems to already struggle at times so it's ok.

oh god, here comes the wave of noobs asking for invites again! (N)

Indeed, I feel I've done my share of sharing on this, although I am still passing details on to the Subscribers, yes I realise that doesn't prove anything regarding loyalty, but I guess it just shows some kind of credibility. :)

too lazy to create another japanese account. :p if you or anyone else wants to do it though, i'd be more than happy to give it away. rather have 5 people get in than just 1.

on another note, i created a club for neowin. if any of you guys want to join, just search for a club named Neowin and apply. furniture options are pretty crappy right now so the clubhouse will look empty. hopefully we get more soon.

I found a club on there, I assume it's yours.

am i still noob here after this many years :angry:

BTW thanks for inviting me, I am in.

No I'm talking about the people with less than a few days/months registration.

Who sign up cause they Googled for Home inivtes no doubt.

So, to everybody who has Home now... has it been a "check once and done with it" experience or do you keep going back?

(if anybody does have a spare invite I'd appreciate it, but I suspect it's getting pretty annoying being asked now :p)

So, to everybody who has Home now... has it been a "check once and done with it" experience or do you keep going back?

(if anybody does have a spare invite I'd appreciate it, but I suspect it's getting pretty annoying being asked now :p)

At the moment... (I'm sure it will improve!!) I'm not impressed, I got bored of it straight away, played some pool, watched a couple of videos. But until some more features are opened up/added I won't be using it again.

First impressions tell me it may come good eventually, but nothing special right now...

what do you guys think?

I'm strangely addicted to it although it's empty as **** right now. Been playing lots of pool mostly.

@ Soniq, thanks!

Not sure what the others called theirs, but I created "Official Neowin Home"

Edit: Sending some invites out now if anyone wants to join (Club invites not Home invites!)

Edited by DrunknMunky