NeowinCAST Gamers Edition

I understood ynnoj much better than DrunknMunky actually. Which could be because Andy sounds like a very stoned Scotsman....

Well in all fairness to these guys, they recorded it pretty damn late their time in order to accomodate my schedule, so that is perhaps a reason they both possibly sound "stoned" as so many have put it. Honestly I do not hear it at all, but I am also used to both of their voices. But just as a test, we will try to record a bit earlier next time around.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I listened to it last night while gaming on ma DS and I thought it was really good.

Good work guys.

It was funny, and you guys seemed to be more relaxed which is always good.

Looking forward to the next one. :D

Well I love the podcast :D

I just love hearing how other people see things and talk about relevant topics :D

Good Job .. Keep them coming

• 2 weeks later...

We're trying to sort something out soon, but myself and Larry have been pretty busy lately with other projects and real life priorities.

Patience is a virtue :)

We're trying to sort something out soon, but myself and Larry have been pretty busy lately with other projects and real life priorities.

I'm sure it will be really cool :)

You should do an E3 podcast, I think that should be the next one!

Yeah we've already decided on that, just finding the best time to record it is the problem.

Have it ready for the 5th of June so I can listen to it on the plane on the way to America ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Looking forward to getting this going on a consistent basis. We will also have other hosts as well from my understanding. Also as we say towards the end of the podcast, we are definitely going to do things to make the members a part of the podcast, so be on the look out for either news posts or forum posts asking for your questions, topics, etc. in the very near future. (Y)

Looking forward to getting this going on a consistent basis. We will also have other hosts as well from my understanding. Also as we say towards the end of the podcast, we are definitely going to do things to make the members a part of the podcast, so be on the look out for either news posts or forum posts asking for your questions, topics, etc. in the very near future. (Y)

Indeed, my friend. I'm really looking forward to getting members on as guests. :)