Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

Well, from what the leaker said, if she see's a big increase in peers (meaning if the leak gets out into the wild), she will stop seeding it, which would mean none of us will get it. If we all wait a day, then it will be in the wild and we can all go crazy on it.

Patience guys...

Well, from what the leaker said, if she see's a big increase in peers (meaning if the leak gets out into the wild), she will stop seeding it, which would mean none of us will get it. If we all wait a day, then it will be in the wild and we can all go crazy on it.

Patience guys...

+1

Just one more question. When she does put the torrent back up, will I find the download link in that thread on the russian site (Not saying the site name or thread for anyone whos wondering, find it yourself if you don't allready know)?

Also is it usualy put on public trackers aswell since I can't register on that site >.<?

I presume he means "showstopper" bugs.

Right. But still...

Thread Cleaned. I've decided to leave this topic Open. Please use caution when posting.

No worries. We'll all just wait until the official word hits the front page.

i'll post some screens after i get it in 2 hours

FCM4A8G5XK.jpg

P.S: I'm going to catch up to all you people that are in the 22% + :p

I find it interesting that the build string is removed

it's now on an other tracker too... (a veryyyy famous one! :p)

Nevermind found it, 0 seeds and 24 peers for me and 0.357 available =/.

I think it is most unfortunate that people have posted the torrent on other forums. I suspect the russian girl has stopped seeding because of too many peers. Too bad. Maybe those that got it downloaded will post it other places.