Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

Bad connection peeps? Seeds: 2 (3) Peers: 219 (2839) Down 297K up: 82K.. 93.9%.. 2nd highest other than seeds.. ETA is 27 mins. :p

lol

then u are the on whos snatchin all the bandwidth frm us :p

hehe lol

jst kiddin

how do you guys know this is RC escrow? because they decided to branch it off to 7105 and make it the first RTM build right?

and the reason why its 7077 is so some headroom can be given in case there are bugs, in which case build 7100 will be the public RC?

how do you guys know this is RC escrow? because they decided to branch it off to 7105 and make it the first RTM build right?

and the reason why its 7077 is so some headroom can be given in case there are bugs, in which case build 7100 will be the public RC?

It's RC escrow because the build tag has winmain_win7rc in it :p

At the moment mine is 39% complete and coming in at between 300 and 400 KB/s. Still only 2 seeds but there are quiet a few peers in the high 80s and low 90s so seeding should pick up in the next hour or 2

To confirm, if you were downloading you are probably going to wait a while since the original seeder has stopped because they are ****ed off it leaked out to other sources. A shame it has to end because of a power trip.

SOME very rare people have the full build, but it's not many, and it's all going very slow. (and I'm unfortunately not one of them)

SOME very rare people have the full build, but it's not many, and it's all going very slow. (and I'm unfortunately not one of them)

Looks like the Russians wanted to keep the build private to themselves and someone didn't think that was very fair and released it out, so they stopped seeding. Very immature. Don't waste your bandwidth people.

If someone has a seed/peer with +90% in their list please post a screenie. IP can be blurred, I just want to be sure it's still running.

Bah, always the x86 version first.... Shame

Oh well, nice with a new build :)

Yeah, with 7068 I installed the x86 then used that to get the x64 3 days later lol XP.

You're not seeing a complete picture of all the seeds/leechers all the time, I see 7 seeders, though I'm not connected to any of them.

People who say that the leeching has stopped entirely are spreading fud.

If someone has a seed/peer with +90% in their list please post a screenie. IP can be blurred, I just want to be sure it's still running.

Ask Avian. He seemed quite confident I was wrong about it being dead.

You're not seeing a complete picture of all the seeds/leechers all the time, I see 7 seeders, though I'm not connected to any of them.

Leeching hasn't stopped, but seeding has. And no seeders you can connect to = dead.

I think the tracker is lying. Mine says 0 of 0 connected (8 in swarm). 0 of 0 indicates NO SEEDS, yet the tracker reports 8 in swarm, unless 8 people finished and they all bailed on the torrent.