Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

Clock 0 MHz

Same thing for me. I've noticed no issues, but why would it say 0 MHz?

post-167725-1239389343.pngpost-167725-1239389808.png

Edited by UncleSpellbinder

Hmm wierd. I mean, games like farcry 2 and crysis warhead runs great.

How to fix that clock 0 mhz then?

Anyone know the answer here?

So I guess we're not getting offical from MS on Friday?

Most likely not.

It's apparent that RC escrow has not been set yet. I'm sticking with 7077 for at least another week or so, unless escrow is announced before hand.

However, I think the rumor of final public RC will in fact occur in mid to late May 2009. The next few weeks should turn out to be interesting, especially if the escrow build gets released for TechNet and MSDN subscribers. :)

Tried to capture the laggy aero issue on my mobile phone cam but it didnt come out well enough to show this problem. With my eyes I can definitely see the less smooth aero animation in win7. And unlike others are suggesting it is nohing to do with clock speeds as the problem is the same across my 4 completely different systems with graphics cards of varying performance. Maybe some are just not noticing this lag as it isn't obvious unless you compare directly with vista.

Can someone recommend a free video capture app to record this?

That probably won't help; I have yet to come across a screencast from CamStudio that captured Aero animations fluidly. It'll still show windows fading in and out, just not at the same speed you see normally.