Halo Reach Thread

I will be picking up the Limited Edition Reach Console tomorrow around 5PM. I was going to go tonight at the 12PM release but I am lazy, and not sure how crazy it can get in Ottawa, never have gone before.

And the crappy part, is I am in the process of moving and won't have the ability to play it :(

mine shipped amazon prime, overnight out of Harrisburg PA couple hours ago, will get my Legendary Edition tommorow :)

Lexington, KY :D Delivery for tomorrow. Man, work is going to draaaaaaaaaaaaag. :(

Bethlehem, PA here.

What is messed up is on Amazon's tracking page, it says delivery estimate of the 15th, so right away I got all heated, but when I check the UPS site, they say tomorrow, so will have to see.

I do see Amazon got rid of the $20 credit for preordering COD Black Ops now though. Instead they have some limited edition art cell, or so they claim, so I will still order it since it will cost me $40, but I was hoping for another $20 credit, and I am sure I was not the only one with this plan, that is why they changed it.

Oh, I also forgot to remove it from my Gamefly queue, so I know I have it on the way from them as well. :laugh:

Don't worry, UPS page is right. Amazon is always slow.

I will be picking up the Limited Edition Reach Console tomorrow around 5PM. I was going to go tonight at the 12PM release but I am lazy, and not sure how crazy it can get in Ottawa, never have gone before.

And the crappy part, is I am in the process of moving and won't have the ability to play it :(

If you never been to one, you'll never know how crazy it can be ;).

Haha, that Penny Arcade comic is definitely quite true. That said, I probably will end up playing by myself during the weekdays, since I'll only have a half an hour here and there. That's hardly enough time to get a proper party going.

Thankfully, Future Shop shipped my Legendary Edition a few hours ago. With any luck, it will be here tomorrow :).

Got this from kotaku

post-62693-12843975792429.jpg

Sweet wallpaper!

Though I always hate words on peoples stuff, I know why they do it obviously, but I find it always ruined a great wallpaper so always go through the process of removing it myself before using it.

Sweet wallpaper!

Though I always hate words on peoples stuff, I know why they do it obviously, but I find it always ruined a great wallpaper so always go through the process of removing it myself before using it.

I'm with you. Content-Aware ftw! :D

I wish I wasn't so sick otherwise I'd have gone through and finished campaign and ran through some multiplayer.

I think my favorite part has been... BEING ABLE TO BUY NATHAN FILLION'S VOICE FOR MY CHARACTER :D.

Oh and of course my armor customization showing up in campaign. That was cool :).

(If this has already been mentioned oh well, I never read up on intimate game details and like to discover on my own :p)

09/13/2010 22:16:00IN TRANSIT TOHODGKINS, IL, US09/13/2010 22:15:00DEPARTURE SCANMEMPHIS, TN, US09/13/2010 13:22:00ORIGIN SCANMEMPHIS, TN, US09/13/2010 00:03:22BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED[M]

Looks like I have to wait until tomorrow :(. Still a state away as of 10:16pm last night.

Edit: Looks like Midnight launches are back for Halo. Last night was no exception:

161601189.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1284462427&Signature=YVdouEZnhWRP6BAp28qVnw2wJ9g%3D

161545788-6809ab800f31832e282997e58053447e.4c8f55b0-scaled.jpg

scaled.php?tn=0&server=685&filename=bo2yj.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Halo Waypoint gets a make over for the release of Reach:

My link

343 Industries has given Halo Waypoint a makeover just in time for Halo: Reach's much-touted release.

The Halo hub is now easier to navigate and boasts new social features allowing you to message your friends, compare Achievements and share news stories.

An exclusive set of Waypoint armour is also available to unlock.

Bungie's final Halo game scored a mighty 9/10 in our recent review and is in shops today.

blink.gif :|

lol, no need to panic. I was just being a little jealous. I'll be back to "normal" once I get my copy of the game. Which, I'm leaving work early to go and pick up...can't wait!

Well this sucks ... we didn't have a midnight release here because of our stupid ancient by-laws, so the store was open at 8am .... and of course the line was huge so I couldn't wait. Bah. Now I have to wait until lunch to grab this ... hopefully they have some Limited versions left.