Halo Reach Thread

Thats the reason I didn't order from amazon, they will ship it on 13 or 14th so you wouldn't be able get the delivery till 15th. Dont know about you but I order lot of stuff form amazon (even my cloths :p :laugh:) and where I used to live Monterey CA, they're always day late even on overnight shipping.

If its a big store and famous get there at 2-4. In my city we have 2-500 people show up and most start lining up at 5.

Yeah....

2pm?! No funking way :laugh: That's not possible! You mean to say if I am 4 hours early I am not guaranteed a copy? :cry:

Any of you guys preorder from Amazon? If so, has it been shipped yet? Thanks.

I just checked, and not shipped yet from Amazon for me, it just says in the process, and it still lists tomorrow as my arrival date (I have Prime).

So far amazon is only 50% at getting me games on the release date. I do not order from them often, but the 2 games I have, they totally missed release date delivery on the one game by a few days, and the other game came on release day. So will see what happens here, but I am supposed to get it tomorrow. Doesn't really matter what time for me as I have to work all day and actually will be putting in some OT, but I could see not being a happy camper if it did not come until 6 PM and I was home waiting for it.

I just checked, and not shipped yet from Amazon for me, it just says in the process, and it still lists tomorrow as my arrival date (I have Prime).

So far amazon is only 50% at getting me games on the release date. I do not order from them often, but the 2 games I have, they totally missed release date delivery on the one game by a few days, and the other game came on release day. So will see what happens here, but I am supposed to get it tomorrow. Doesn't really matter what time for me as I have to work all day and actually will be putting in some OT, but I could see not being a happy camper if it did not come until 6 PM and I was home waiting for it.

Great :( This is the first game I ordered from Amazon with release date delivery. The $20 credit did it for me...

Jeep AI sucks a bit :angry: and audio-delivered objectives need to be turned up since it's hard to know what I'm meant to be doing in busy firefights.

Also, how do I add someone to my fireteam? Can't see anything in the manual :/

Mine arrived today - Tesco

Same here, first time pre-ordering with Tesco too so I wasn't sure if they would be any good.

The limited collectors edition comes with enough different bits of paper in the box... :rofl:

489575626.jpg

Same here, first time pre-ordering with Tesco too so I wasn't sure if they would be any good.

The limited collectors edition comes with enough different bits of paper in the box... :rofl:

<<snipped>>

Nice!

Great :( This is the first game I ordered from Amazon with release date delivery. The $20 credit did it for me...

It will come on time. It did twice for me ODST and MW2. But will come tomorrow :D patience, young grasshopper.

I feel for you, I just checked ebgames they're doing the same thing but It says overnight so hopefully will get by tomorrow afternoon.