Neowin Digital Gallery

Woof! My 6-year-old just saw this, should have seen the smile that crept onto his face (no camera to hand!) That's a certificate of approval right there!

:o since when u have a 6 yr old? :o

Nice :D

How do you like the new lens?

I love it, I had the previous model as well, I find the new one just a tad bit sharper wide open and the additional 2 stops of light give me a bit more hand holding stability. I also just got the TC-2.0 III and it's a very nice combo. It's like having a Nikon version of the Canon 400 f/5.6....

it's 2 stops of light brighter over all? Or 2 stops of light from the better VR? Nice cat photo!

pretty sure he means he can handhold with 2 stops slower SS cuz of the newer Vr.

Since August 2009.

He was five before that! lol

ROFL! :p take some pics for ur kids like bubba does! great subjects.!

pretty sure he means he can handhold with 2 stops slower SS cuz of the newer Vr.

I figured, but I read 1 review that said that the f2.8 on the VRII was 2/3 of a stop brighter on the same D3s as the older VR. Maybe it's cuz the VRII fixed the vignetting problems?

ROFL! :p take some pics for ur kids like bubba does! great subjects.!

But I do?!?!? Generally, I keep a lot of the fmaily type shots in albums in the house though there I a few on Flickr (even ones by Charlie (6) and his big brotherm Jamie (13)).

3657599715_35a3746896.jpg

Ignore the dirty mirror!

3658323646_939e6ca24e.jpg3604938618_a71ea71ab0.jpg

3658254724_8f258b9727.jpg

Jamie doesn't like getting his photo taken as much as Charlie.

3657433325_5bc8c22fbd.jpg3657602711_cb2cb9e340.jpg

Charlie was actually one of quadruplets - but they were too much to handle so we sent three of them out to fend for themselves:

3658550456_9306ea0d90.jpg

The one we kept was the one eating his breakfast - you can see the eventual futures of the other three in the photo!

(and before anyone gets in a bluster about the gun - it is a toy gun, we don't have guns lying around the place in UK - I remeber posting this before somewhere and getting some right grief about kids playing with live guns)

LOL, enough with the family photos for today I think!