Neowin Digital Gallery

So one else thinks the colored chicks (chicken) are weird

I think it is located in Canada.

Unless you have been there, that is one wild assumption..lol

Well dejon is in canada so it's kinda 60/40 chance :p

I haven't been to much of canada (just whistler in 06 and niagra falls in '00), but I can tell you that the structure does not look like something that was built in canada. It looks to be ~500 years old? and There was no major building-constructing civilizations in canada at that time.

'course, I'm no expert, so I could be way off.

I haven't been to much of canada (just whistler in 06 and niagra falls in '00), but I can tell you that the structure does not look like something that was built in canada. It looks to be ~500 years old? and There was no major building-constructing civilizations in canada at that time.

'course, I'm no expert, so I could be way off.

hmmmmm Theres like an old town in the end which is almost same color/design as the structure in the photo. So Maybe you're right.

Unless you have been there, that is one wild assumption..lol

Although looking at the architecture itself gives it away as not being French nor English, one can find the odd sexy looking building out east, especially Quebec.

4381235772_943c659fe7.jpg

Commented on this on flickr, my fav of the batch. I like the stiletto/red frame parallel.

Mine from today. Went down to beach to do those IR shots I was on about a few days ago. It was fkn freezing. Thought my fingers were gong to fall off. If that wasn;t bad enough I forget the direction the beach faces - NE. Sun blazing at me as I shot which is no good for IR, need it behind you for max reflection. Anyway the IR shots fell flat (cept the last image here) so I slapped on the VIS filter (turns the IS-Pro back into a "normal" camera) and a ND8 and took the following.

Oh, yeah, 3rd error of the morning (along with no gloves and direct sunshine) forget to change the WB from the IR preset I created for the shoot!!!!

Next time it'll be sunset (or late afternoon at least) and more awake so less errors (I hope!)

Anyway, here are the shots.

4382993868_c054539868.jpg

4382994330_966b381754.jpg

4382994658_74f88dc7ac.jpg

4382994964_9ae33edd2e.jpg

4382995458_5a92b09e4b.jpg

• Like 1

@badldragon: so, did you shoot jpeg or why didn't you just change the White Balance in post? I like the 4th and 5th ones.

Also, if you ever **** up the colors in something you can always convert to B&W and get some pimp shots.

Replacing the image that became "unavailable" from my previous post plus adding one:

4377182247_e1cda2c30f.jpg

4382164321_5d22723816.jpg

• Like 1

The toy can go 0-60 feet in about one second flat. The real thing, under 5 seconds I think, haven't tested it yet. :D

:rofl: !!! :laugh: Clever!

@Bald, how the hell did you manage that last shot, all orange! Nice stuff going on there!

Edit:

@Argote: Love the light bleed in the last one! Sweet bokeh in the first one. Though a non-photographic critique is the chick needs better posture :p

@badldragon: so, did you shoot jpeg or why didn't you just change the White Balance in post? I like the 4th and 5th ones.

Also, if you ever **** up the colors in something you can always convert to B&W and get some pimp shots.

That is actually what I did re: the white balance - always shooting in RAW these days. Re: B&W, I sometimes do that with those IR shots that don;t take to the false colour well but these images just didn't have that "IR" feel due to the direct sunlight. Next time I'll get it though. :)

#4 is my personal fav of the batch.

@Bald, how the hell did you manage that last shot, all orange! Nice stuff going on there!

Aha! But I must not reveal my secrets!! It's an IR shot, just played with the white balance moving from a pinky/red monochrome to an orangey one.

Aha! But I must not reveal my secrets!! It's an IR shot, just played with the white balance moving from a pinky/red monochrome to an orangey one.

Hmmm thing is, i'm just used to IR shot's being pretty much white/blueish/pinkyred hence why the orange looks so good to me. Good work!

damn, how fat where those rear wheels on that M3 that they had to make such huge wheel arches!?

yeah the first thing I thought was "undercover dragster"!

Good stuff atomik!