Show us your workstations!

Welcome to the workstation photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

the last thread can be found here.

wow I was wondering.. I was trying to reply to the thread about the Razer Deathadder mouse and it was locked.. Thought I missed something

Will have to post mine soon, considering it's changed a bit since last time.

I love your setup Louisville Slugger! That is amazing, and I would be very pleased with that. But, uh, here's my setup.

4487287338_aa4e73bf25.jpg

4486638027_624c5536e5.jpg

4486638545_82391027a4.jpg

4487288908_995233341b.jpg

That's my setup. I have an older picture but I figured I might as well get some new ones to more accurately reflect my current room. I don't have my DS games in my picture because I only have two of them, and they're both Pokemon something or other. One of them is a US copy though, so that's kinda cool. But the rest of my game collection is there. The silver monitor on the right is what I play on my 360 on. It's an NEC AccuSync 52VM, if that makes any sense. The laptop is my general computer, and it runs Windows 7 Ultimate. And yeah, I felt I had to take a picture of my Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Edition on its own, because I <3 it :p

Why are your pillows in the middle of your bed?

I have a pillow under my black sheet and I like to keep those two out for when I am watching TV. It gives me extra neck support, :)

Why must people quote all of the pictures in a post to make a small comment?

Also, why is that copy of the notebook so special?

Why must people quote all of the pictures in a post to make a small comment?

Also, why is that copy of the notebook so special?

It is the Blu-ray Limited Edition Gift Set. I bought it for $10.71 when Warner had a sale a while ago. I was able to stack like five online coupons. The movie was pretty decent.

I think I'm finally happy with this set up, might do a little more cable clean up when I get bored but for now it's purring along...

post-127578-1270354725023.jpg

post-127578-12703547467418.jpg

Mini P180 actually, the Micro ATX version of the P180.

Forgot about the mini. I have the same case (The mini version) and my wiring is a mess. I should really improve it.

Forgot about the mini. I have the same case (The mini version) and my wiring is a mess. I should really improve it.

I take it your PSU isn't Modular?

My messy ass setup:

smallss.jpg

Viper, you have got to do some cable mgmt. -- would do wonders for your setup

I think I'm finally happy with this set up, might do a little more cable clean up when I get bored but for now it's purring along...

post-127578-12703547467418.jpg

Bob, that is a beautiful rig. I would be happy with that as well.

For some reason, I cant make the inside of my case look that nice --

All the cables are out of the way of the mobo, but still look like a bowl of black spaghetti at the bottom.

Can we make it a rule that you can't quote photos in a post. Remember to delete the photo code before replying!

It results in loading the same image twice! (Plus it's annoying).