Show us your workstations!

Welcome to the workstation photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

the last thread can be found here.

What's that case?

I believe you are referring to the Airbrushed case on the floor.

Its the Coolermaster Spartan CSX.

You can see some pictures of both my i7 builds in this thread.

Click Here

Thanks,

aniv

LOL, actually, I didn't even notice that... Now I'm like, FACE ZOMG!

I was referring to the one on the right of it with the router on top

Those airbrushed cases go from $500-$1000, don't they? http://www.svc.com/cx-830sptn-01.html damn.

LOL, oh thats a 4TB Buffalo Terastation (NAS), actually a friend works at Frys and I got it on clearance for around $250+tax :D

Here's mine for 2010 :)

Primary Windows 7 PC

trek_wkstn2010_sml.jpg

MacBook + 22" Display

trek_wkstn2010-b_sml.jpg

It's now connected via Mini DisplayPort -> DisplayPort. VGA begone!

I use that exact same background man, Love it!

Hi, I haven't posted my workstation yet as it was a real mess, but before Christmas I had it all redone and now I have my Ergotron MX LCD desk arm in here are some pictures:

S7001440-500x375.jpg

That is my desk area, I run cables down the back in a 'truff'. My room is very small, 7ft 1/2 by 9ft so I have to make very good use of space. The second PC (Right) isn't the cosmos its a spare 'test rig' under the desk. I do a few customer PC's here so have a 8 port KVM on that screen.

joined.jpg

All the shelving is movable. The cosmos case is a working project.

S7001442-500x375.jpg

Here is the other side, this is also my bedroom so the bed (The thing with holes above) folds up. This gives me room to move and allows access to the units that are under it. It also gives me some more worktop.

I try and keep my room as clean as possible and love nice clean worktops. So having all my hardware in the units or on the selves is great! All the cables are in a truff and not hanging down the back, which means you don't get your feet in them.

You can check out more pictures and information and some pictures of my redoing my room on my blog. Thanks

EDIT, +aniv I love your lights down the back, might look in to that!

• Like 1

Here is the other side, this is also my bedroom so the bed (The thing with holes above) folds up. This gives me room to move and allows access to the units that are under it. It also gives me some more worktop.

I try and keep my room as clean as possible and love nice clean worktops. So having all my hardware in the units or on the selves is great! All the cables are in a truff and not hanging down the back, which means you don't get your feet in them.

It looks more like a kitchen...

No changes here other than the replacement of the dell keyboard and mouse with a Microsoft 6000 V3 Desktop Set, which is excellent! Very nice to type on.

Later on in the week I shall be installing Windows 7 and fitting my new Intel X25-M 80GB G2 SSD :)

WorkstationDec2009.jpg