Show us your workstations!

I posted earlier, but took some newer photos.

4512703394_d709477b49_o.jpg

4512063527_d683642341_b.jpg

This room looks great and seems rather relaxing, loads of natural sunlight unlike my south facing room :-(

This room looks great and seems rather relaxing, loads of natural sunlight unlike my south facing room :-(

Yeah, I hate my room at both University and home, because they're East facing it means I only get sunlight in the morning, so it's dark for the rest of the afternoon. The room keeps cool though so.

Don't complain until you've tried living in a cave :p There is a new room built outside mine so my window is basically worthless, no sunlight at all here :(

Here's mine. Pics taken with a Samsung Digimax S700 camera.

http://picasaweb.google.com/syntaxerr/ComputerPics

Antec SLK2600AMB mid tower case

Saitek Eclipse kb in red

MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 reissue

Steelpad QcK+ mousepad

Altec Lansing 251 speakers (rear and center channels are put away as I don't use them)

NEC LCD1765 monitor

APC Back-ups ES750 UPS

TP-Link TL-WR642G wireless router

The desk is from Walmart, came with the matching "bookshelf".

I've removed the lowest shelves of the desk and bookshelf and gotten rid of them. The desk's top shelf can be seen standing against the wall behind the desk. The whole thing is a bit shaky now that half of it's support is gone, but at least I can vacuum under it now. No more blanket of dog hair collecting where I can't get to it.

With 2 dogs in the house, I would never even think about putting the tower on or near the floor, especially with freakin' carpet everywhere.

Built a drawer and modded the desk to mount it. Added a scrap piece of ClosetMaid wire shelf to mount monitor's power supply on. The rest of the wiring is hidden behind the privacy panel and bookshelf the tower sits on, all bundled with twist ties or other wire wraps.

The white thing behind my monitor is a pvc pipe with dual color leds (red/blue) mounted in it. Runs off usb. Was originally made as a keyboard tray light before I got my Eclipse. I had a Fellows tray mounted under the desk and the light mounted to the tray, with the switch mounted in the side of the tray. You can see the switch in a couple of the pics next to the tower, along with my Sansa Fuze cable.

I make no excuses for mom's mess. It drives me freakin' insane to be near a mess like that. I prefer a spartan environment.

Her computer is a Dell Inspiron 530 with 3gigs PC2-6400 ram, 500gig Samsung hd, Core2Duo E4700, Intel mobo /w G33 chipset, same mouse as mine. Pretty decent machine for a stock OEM.

I should tidy up eh? im moving my desk across my room so this is a b4 post

big desktop far left is a build i just did for a customer

core2quad yorkfield 2.5ghz

4Gb ddr2 1066 gskill ram

WD green 1.5tb dvr drive

foxconn mobo

asus fanless nvidea 8600gs gpu

thermaltake v3 black edition case

thermaltake toughpower 800 watter

-

soon to have:

4 bnc security dvring cards

the small computer is an asus essentio cs511 with a pentium D 2.5ghz 3Gb ram, intel Gma 3100 hdmi optical, all the works

acer x183h wall mounted monitor.

its crappy, so im selling it to get me an ipad/macbookpro

post-336628-12718745091015.jpg

I should tidy up eh? im moving my desk across my room so this is a b4 post

big desktop far left is a build i just did for a customer

core2quad yorkfield 2.5ghz

4Gb ddr2 1066 gskill ram

WD green 1.5tb dvr drive

foxconn mobo

asus fanless nvidea 8600gs gpu

thermaltake v3 black edition case

thermaltake toughpower 800 watter

-

soon to have:

4 bnc security dvring cards

the small computer is an asus essentio cs511 with a pentium D 2.5ghz 3Gb ram, intel Gma 3100 hdmi optical, all the works

acer x183h wall mounted monitor.

its crappy, so im selling it to get me an ipad/macbookpro

are you watching TWIT? :shiftyninja:

are you watching TWIT? :shiftyninja:

well of course. i watch allMOST of his shows. Windows weekly, Security now(on right now) twit ttg twig twich,

so yes, i am watching twit. Im a twit and windows 8 will be my idea

well of course. i watch allMOST of his shows. Windows weekly, Security now(on right now) twit ttg twig twich,

so yes, i am watching twit. Im a twit and windows 8 will be my idea

lol :rofl:

I bought a new MacBook Pro 13" today. I decided to stick with the 2.4 GHz base model considering even those specs are more than what I need.

Approximately 10 hours of battery life is just awesome.

4542197048_e2a43332cc_b.jpg

4542197684_903a2ca42d_b.jpg

4542198324_7c5339a493_b.jpg

4541565861_caefd4b89a_b.jpg

4542199466_99aee664de_b.jpg

4541571993_c887d0c8de_o.jpg

It's an idepad y530. I highly recommend it.

Can you take a few pictures for me? I cant seem to find good shots on it online, like pictures of the top and the front of the laptop. Thanks! :D

I bought a new MacBook Pro 13" today. I decided to stick with the 2.4 GHz base model considering even those specs are more than what I need.

This != your workstation.

Can you take a few pictures for me? I cant seem to find good shots on it online, like pictures of the top and the front of the laptop. Thanks! :D

No problem. I won't be able to get them done tonight, but I should have time after work tomorrow. I'll PM them to you when I get them done.

_c887d0c8de_o.jpg

very sneaky, you did an unboxing post and a workstation post all in one hehh

This != your workstation.

No problem. I won't be able to get them done tonight, but I should have time after work tomorrow. I'll PM them to you when I get them done.

Thanks a lot man! :)

1-12.jpg

2-9.jpg

3-7.jpg

4-5.jpg

5-3.jpg

6-3.jpg

7-4.jpg

8-3.jpg

Got most of the details from this thread, but one other. Kinda weird. Where did you get your bed blanket thing..it's nice..