IE9 download available!

After using it, it's not really usable on a day-to-day-basis yet... A shame really, looks like a lot of developers didn't try the Previews.

Like how the second ie9 beta is released it totally killed neowin haha.

I am using it now. Really like it so far. its fixed my biggest issues with IE:

UI responsiveness. Since IE7 the EI ui has always felt very unresponsive to me, especially stuff like opening new tabs. IE9's UI is very responsive. Firefox 4 has the least responsive feeling UI for me now.

OMG A DOWNLOAD MANAGER. WELCOME TO 2004 MS!!!1 :p. Hated the way downloads worked in ie7 and ie8. New dl manager is nice.

UI changes are great but could use some refinement. It has tab animations when you are moving tabs, but no open/close tab animation. It handles tearing off tabs better than firefox and opera, up there with chrome. In opera and firefox if I drag a tab to my second monitor it just opens the tab on the same monitor instead of where I dragged it which is annoying. Ie9 and chroem properly opoen it on the second monitor. Also When I drag a flash video tab thats palying into a new window it doesnt reload the video like firefox does.

Overall its great and is now very competitive with the other browsers.

Critisisms:

Doesn't seem to be any spellehceck? Come on ms everyone else has it...

Backforward buttons could be moved a bit to the left.

Sadly new tab page is less custmozable than chrome's, and far less than opera's more robust speeddial.

Funny, I post the link and minutes later the site goes down. This always has to happen when I have something slightly exclusive :p

New tab page really needs work. Accidently hit the "x" on neowin on the new tab page and now there is no way to get neowin abck on it because removing a site makes it never show it again and there seems to be no way to reverse it.

WTF! No xp version? :no:

It's been said quite a few times that there is no XP version due to the lack of DirectWrite and Direct2D etc.