In line with the two other threads about iPhone and Android, we might as well get the ball rolling with the Windows Phone 7 apps!
Can this be stickied?
Ones I'm using currently:
- most will be familiar with this already, free app that will recognise music by recording a clip and trying to match it to a song.
Attentive Phone (free)
- nice app to do things like setting the phone to mute ringing when flipping it, or turn it into pocket mode to ring louder when in a pocket/bag
- really nice looking way to access IMDB, also shows US movie times and shows your closest cinemas on bing maps associated with your current location
Photo Enhancer (free)
- this htc app can apply extra cool filters to photos taken (black & white, vintage, auto contrast adjustments etc).
Sound Enhancer (free)
- another free htc app that can add dolby mobile & srs enhancement effects to audio and video sound, if you have the headphones in you can also manually configure the sound via an equalizer.
- accelerometer based labyrinth game from Microsoft Game Studios, only the goal is to join multiple balls into one ball. Very good considering it's free!
The Harvest (£5.49)
- bit pricy, but this action RPG is worth it in IMO, probably the best game yet to come out for WP7, but the loading times are a bit long, but worth the wait!