Neowin Digital Gallery - Yearly Edition 2011

I changed ALL of my privacy settings to everyone... try again, if it does not work then I will upload it somewhere else, the only reason I am not doing that now is because my upload speed at home is pretty bad and I do not feel like waiting that long... but if it still does not work I will upload it (either from home tonight or school tomorrow)

I changed ALL of my privacy settings to everyone... try again, if it does not work then I will upload it somewhere else, the only reason I am not doing that now is because my upload speed at home is pretty bad and I do not feel like waiting that long... but if it still does not work I will upload it (either from home tonight or school tomorrow)

It doesn't work ... you probably gave us the wrong url. When you are at video page, copy the URL and paste it here. I will try again once more after you have submitted the URL otherwise I will wait until you have uploaded it to other site.

post-277494-0-45512500-1294972880.jpg

Yeah, I think you're right! Someone commented on it so I clicked that link, so it gave a diff URL and I posted that

this link should be right.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150362860985005

It doesn't work... I tried to search your name (That I got your name from Flickr) on FB, there are so many people named as same as yours. I have no idea which.. LOL.

I guess I wait for youtube or other video based website.

****ty. Okay I'll start uploading now.

btw if you search using my email: paulofranco94@hotmail.com you should find me, here's a linkto my profile anyway (hopefully that works :p)

LOL. Cool video. I like how you did with camera rotating... Interesting.

haha thanks! I dig the rotation as well! I will post the first vid I took to youtube later/tm, it was my VERY first time doing it, just me leaving school, walking to my car, then the last part of my drive home... still cool to see though

haha thanks! I dig the rotation as well! I will post the first vid I took to youtube later/tm, it was my VERY first time doing it, just me leaving school, walking to my car, then the last part of my drive home... still cool to see though

Good job with the video. I look forward to more videos from you if you plan to make some more like that.

Good job with the video. I look forward to more videos from you if you plan to make some more like that.

Yeah I do plan on it, I want to get a group of my friends one day, it would make it more interesting... I am just worried about all of the pics my camera is taking (the vid that is there was about 600 pics, while the one I am uploading - going to be done in 10 mins - was around 4000)... I know these things are built to last, but you never know... but I still have over 2 years on my warranty anyway

only 320x240 as it was much longer, maybe tm at school I will upload a 720p version

this is so aggravating. youtube disabled the audio...

it seems to play here... maybe it's cause I linked it before they caught the copyright?

Yeah I do plan on it, I want to get a group of my friends one day, it would make it more interesting... I am just worried about all of the pics my camera is taking (the vid that is there was about 600 pics, while the one I am uploading - going to be done in 10 mins - was around 4000)... I know these things are built to last, but you never know... but I still have over 2 years on my warranty anyway

[posted video]

only 320x240 as it was much longer, maybe tm at school I will upload a 720p version

it seems to play here... maybe it's cause I linked it before they caught the copyright?

I don't know why they do that but I don't care about the audio.. I watch the video. That's all I do.

I think youtube has strict rules about songs in videos due to copyright. Some of them has songs in it and some are disabled like yours did.

If you get a permission from the band for the song, then you will be ok to use it in your video. Otherwise, youtube will disable it. Which I think.

Remus, I really don't get that last image? Also, Vignetting looks out of place, it doesn't seem to work for teh picture IMO.

Yeah I think your right, to be totally honest I didn't put much thought into it, I arrived at school early this morning, got to class only to realize our lecture was moved by an hour so I was extremely bored (as was everyone else in the class)... it would look better without the vignette

5354752934_893e7281dd.jpg

Yeah I think your right, to be totally honest I didn't put much thought into it, I arrived at school early this morning, got to class only to realize our lecture was moved by an hour so I was extremely bored (as was everyone else in the class)... it would look better without the vignette

5354752934_893e7281dd.jpg

Or perhaps a slightly "less harsh" vignetting like above ^^

Anyway. Now this one is cool.

For some reason, The main subject is obviously the guy on his laptop, however, I can stop staring at the janitor's cart further back :weirdo:

5354837789_822f41d38c_b.jpg

I was walking to class then noticed this... There was no one inside/around the transport truck, and it was parked in the most inconvenient place... The bus driver was not impressed, and I doubt everyone behind him having to wait were either!

Did you use any kind of auto exposure (aperture priority mode, etc) or did you keep the same exposure all the way through?

Did you use any kind of auto exposure (aperture priority mode, etc) or did you keep the same exposure all the way through?

I used all manual as I figured it may look a bit messed if the camera started changing a third of an exposure every other photo because of me moving a foot, or people walking in front etc. However, near the end of the video (before the tunnel) I switched to aperture priority because there were some extreme changes in a short amount of time, then I didn't wanna take my focus off the road again so left in aperture for the rest of the way home... I actually drove the whole way down the highway with one hand on shutter, but the video is already long enough [too long really] so I took a lot out

5355441185_0b229e9ee2.jpg

idk if I like this... or... it just is what it is I guess haha

I was watching avatar earlier, and this is what I used to do so :p

Pretty cool remus_lupin. That dog is a happy dog. :D

Trying a "retro" look in Photoshop.

Thanks, and she is, I love her!

Nice work!

5358904331_e89df1ef92.jpg

I took this last week, our stock room is never this clean (other than the beginning of each year after inventory count of course)

I bet a lot of you will find this stupid/immature, but I made it for my younger brothers, so keep that in mind :p