And as far as I can tell, it still seems to be a 1 hit kill on any armor..

Just played a few minutes ago, missile seems to take around 80% damage now at least on the LAV, could be different depending on the vehicle and armor though.

I wish they would have just left this game alone aside from fixing obvious bugs.

Has anyone confirmed that the M26 Dart is a bug, or is it just everyone's favorite boomstick now that the USAS isn't a bullet fountain? I get killed by idiots running around with the M26 constantly now, and a lot seem like suspicious OHKs at the distance they're coming from.

Has anyone confirmed that the M26 Dart is a bug, or is it just everyone's favorite boomstick now that the USAS isn't a bullet fountain? I get killed by idiots running around with the M26 constantly now, and a lot seem like suspicious OHKs at the distance they're coming from.

Yeah it is a bug.

I dont know if this is well known or not but Direct2Play has Battlefield 3 standard direct download version on sale for $19. I can confirm this as I just finshed up downloading the game last night

Been on an unlocking spree recently. Unlocked everything for the 870MCS, USAS-12, SAIGA-12K, M1014, DAO-12, PKP & M249.

Currently working on the M60E4 (...and the rest of the support guns), MP7, QBZ-95B & MK3A1.

Not too fussed about the snipers. But my OCD wouldn't let me rest until I got the others :D

• Like 1

Been on an unlocking spree recently. Unlocked everything for the 870MCS, USAS-12, SAIGA-12K, M1014, DAO-12, PKP & M249.

Currently working on the M60E4 (...and the rest of the support guns), MP7, QBZ-95B & MK3A1.

Not too fussed about the snipers. But my OCD wouldn't let me rest until I got the others :D

Good to see no ones actually buying these unlock packs on origin then. Thought they were totally uncalled for tbh.

Good to see no ones actually buying these unlock packs on origin then. Thought they were totally uncalled for tbh.

If i was to ever buy any of these unlocking patches i'd feel i'd have ruined the game for myself.

Not everyone wants to run the unlock treadmill. Some people just want to play the game and shoot people. Remember Counter Strike? No unlocks in that game and it's still the most popular fps game ever made.

• Like 3

I'm tired of having to pump 10+ rounds into people to kill them. I'm tired of the damn shitguns. I'm tired of the damn bugs.

EA, **** you.

Started playing with C4. Wow Jihad Jeeps are so much fun! I wasn't too bothered by them when I'm driving a tank, can usually spot and destroy them pretty quickly. I have a new found respect for those who can plant C4 on a tank, run away and blow it up without being detected.

They *$%#ed the quick match options on the Xbox as well. It used to be I could go in, hit Rush or Conquest, and get into a game. Now it's hit Rush, end up in "NO USAS NO C4 NO SNIPERS 1000% TICKET METRO 24/7 (BUT NOT ALWAYS METOR)". So, you search for a game by "DICE", and all of the legit DICE servers are full, and there's a thousand jerks who named their servers DICE Normal and then once you get in you realize it's 24/7 Metro :angry:

Well, it was fun for the month I had it before this patch, anyway.

Cant see the link at work... can you summarize it?

We will publish an update to the BF3 PC game client on the morning of Friday April 27th.

The game client is compatible with the currently-live clients and servers.

There will not be any corresponding updates of game servers or central servers.

There will not be any downtime for Battlelog.

Since the patch is only code changes, it will be fairly small. I don't have the exact size in MB at hand, but expect it to be less than 100MB in size.

Changelist

* Origin wrapper updated

* AlienFX support

* Bugfixes to Eyefinity detection

-----

and im getting that cqc update for sure.