Dice/EA default is 250, the there are loads of 24/7 metro CQ only high ticket servers.

took 90mins on the end game scoreboard

Nope worked fine for me and all my mates...just give it a try again later.

Got it to update. It's nice.

That's the one, had some good battles on it yestaday with 800 tickets, game lasted about 50 minutes and it was full.

During the night, the server seems to stay empty. I guess no one likes the map much.

I love Wake as a general map, but it is better on PC with a few more players...my other issue the the F35 and flankers aren't balanced..or weren't before the patch so air combat was always dominated by the RU...

I'll have to spend a better amount of time on there before I judge...but generally I dislike 24/7 xyz map servers and it gets a little boring even when it is a good map.

Also +1 Larry.

Played my first 24/7 Metro (RUSH+CQ) CQ for 12v12 with 1050 tickets. Got 17,000+ points and 50+ kills 2.0+ k/d. We won like 400-0, great first experience.

I don't understand why people like 50-100+ minute matches of the same map and gametype all day.

I think 20 min matches of rotating maps and gametypes are 5x more fun and fresh but these are less and less common.

It's like buying the full game and playing 1/20th of it... Literally...

I tried playing with the new patch last night on a server offering Team Deathmatch and Conquest. It was a lot of fun, actually. I got set up on a rooftop on Operation Firestorm CQ with the RPK-74M and put hell down on the enemies trying to capture B. The Bipod on the RPK is something I like a lot. I'd like to get the extended magazines for it, just for the completely impossible 200 rounds in a single mag.

I don't understand why people like 50-100+ minute matches of the same map and gametype all day.

I think 20 min matches of rotating maps and gametypes are 5x more fun and fresh but these are less and less common.

It's like buying the full game and playing 1/20th of it... Literally...

I don't wanna play a 100+ min match all day everyday. but every now and again a massive metro killfest game is good fun.

Damn, i'd love to get some action in on a massive ticket match but i just got some flippin' work in!

I'll be joining soon i promise!

In the coming weeks, we will be gradually rolling out a new feature in the Server Browser on Battlelog: the Live Scoreboard.

MsaMW.png

About damn time. One of my biggest complaints with this game (or BC2) was joining games that were pretty much over and worse still, getting put on the losing team. Looks like this will be pc only though.

That's the one, had some good battles on it yestaday with 800 tickets, game lasted about 50 minutes and it was full.

During the night, the server seems to stay empty. I guess no one likes the map much.

Nice and full tonight..good changes to the map rotation.

Anyone know of a good 360 Metro server that has a high ticket count? I was just in one that had a 1000 tickets but got banned. "No admin" abuse my ass.

In metro/caspian boarder server I was getting TK'd. Person comes at you with a car and then jumps out at the last second. So I get in the heli, kicked. Joined the server again, got into the heli, kicked/banned.

Tanks aren't too bad on servers that don't have many players, I play quite often on an 8v8 server on Caspian. Its great for racking up huge amounts of points.

Don't think they should have nerfed the repair tool, its useless now! overheats before you can get a complete repair done!

I got C4'ed in a tank, it no longer shows up 'Hold 'R' To Pick up' is that happening for everyone else as well?

Don't think they should have nerfed the repair tool, its useless now! overheats before you can get a complete repair done!

It's good that they nerfed it. Was too easy to just constantly repair a vehicle and pretty much nullify any damage it takes. I don't completely agree with the tank nerf but repair tool adjustments are good IMO.

It's good that they nerfed it. Was too easy to just constantly repair a vehicle and pretty much nullify any damage it takes. I don't completely agree with the tank nerf but repair tool adjustments are good IMO.

For sure!! but in combination with the tank nerf, its terrible!! Would have been good if they just nerfed the RT and not the tank haha.

Nice and full tonight..good changes to the map rotation.

5 flag Wake is getting boring, alot of people don't play the objectives. I've mainly got the large maps in the rotation now.

My server keeps changing though as my friend keeps messing with the server settings.

Anyone else finding the DAO-12 overused and overpowered?

It might be a little strong but have you used it? It takes like an hour to reload which makes it for it maybe being a little stronger.

Ok so something that annoys me, there is this guy on a specific server, who ALWAYS plays on the RU team for Operation Firestorm he uses the attack heli, sits behind the large mountain obscuring the RU base, and uses guided missiles to take out tanks from above with 1 hit kills.

Any time gets hit, he lands, repairs and does it all over again, to the point of annoying.. It requires little to no skill, and if I see him on I ALWAYS get in mobile AA and hide as close to the mountain as possible and when he pops over it I take him out over and over, you guys have any other good suggestion on how else to take him out from the ground or tactics?

Ok so something that annoys me, there is this guy on a specific server, who ALWAYS plays on the RU team for Operation Firestorm he uses the attack heli, sits behind the large mountain obscuring the RU base, and uses guided missiles to take out tanks from above with 1 hit kills.

Any time gets hit, he lands, repairs and does it all over again, to the point of annoying.. It requires little to no skill, and if I see him on I ALWAYS get in mobile AA and hide as close to the mountain as possible and when he pops over it I take him out over and over, you guys have any other good suggestion on how else to take him out from the ground or tactics?

Use stingers? Get a squad of people with stingers and taking him/her down will be no problem.

Use stingers? Get a squad of people with stingers and taking him/her down will be no problem.

It seems like I am the ONLY one who notices what he is doing, so I have to try to deal with it by myself at times..

Grab the Viper and go kick his ass!

Get a jet I guess?

Any tips for a beginner PS3 CoD kid? I play BF3 on PC, TDM mainly, I have trouble adapting to when exactly to hipfire or scope, cuz it seems that on PC people tend to hipfire from close range and midrange too.

I run Assault and PP2000 mostly

here are my terrible stats : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/thinobuns/stats/222227762/