Meet the browser: Firefox Next

8 hours ago, Konstantine said:

What's the difference between "win64-EME-free" folder and the "win64" one?

It is without 'Widevine Content Decryption Module' and might be other stuff required to offer DRM protected playback.

Since EME stands Encrypted Media Extensions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Semtex said:

Looks like forum upgrade, with so big database this can take a lot of time...

the forum is back, but it hasnt been upgraded yet, i believe Kerz is prolly waiting till 3.2.0 of phpbb goes final

27 minutes ago, Semtex said:

Looks like they have true problems not update!

what i think Kerz was doing was  Backing up the DataBase for when he actually upgrades the forum + other software . but its working now

56 minutes ago, Boo Berry said:

Actually, there are 49.0.1 builds for Mac and Linux, it's just a version bump.

yeah there is but since there's no real issues with 49.0 in linux builds i dont think a lot of Distro's will use or go with 49.0.1 since the only issue is in the Windowz build

1 hour ago, Gary7 said:

Did I say it was for any other OS? Read the link

i didnt Direct it at you dude, i said that so all know its just related to Windowz

• 4 weeks later...

What is going on with Firefox? Fx 50 was supposed to be a final release 9 days ago. It is still Fx 50 Beta 8 and yet today they release Fx 49.0.2.  They also have a scheduled 50.0.2 due sometime in the future. do they have a clue as to what they are doing anymore??

56 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

What is going on with Firefox? Fx 50 was supposed to be a final release 9 days ago. It is still Fx 50 Beta 8 and yet today they release Fx 49.0.2.  They also have a scheduled 50.0.2 due sometime in the future. do they have a clue as to what they are doing anymore??

Firefox 50 is scheduled for final release on Nov 8th (source), 50.0.1 one month later and Firefox 51 on end of January.