Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA"

Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA"

With the increasing propaganda wars, we thought a reminder of just how naive many Westerners are when it comes to their news-feed. As Arjun Walia, of GlobalResearch.ca, notes,  Dr. Ulfkotte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

He recently made an appearance on RT news to share these facts:

I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.

But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

It’s important to keep in mind that Dr. Ulfkotte is not the only person making these claims; multiple reporters have done the same and this kind of truthfulness is something the world needs more of.

Continued...

This probably would be better suited in "It's A Conspiracy" section.  Globalresearch.ca isn't really a credible source as it is anti-western, mostly consists of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and propaganda.  This "top" journalist is just trying to sell his book, now just a fake journalist and a Putin propagandist.

Besides...this particular "story" is well over a year old.

Having zero knowledge about him, I searched about him in the Internet. He doesn't look like someone who wants to bring attention about the media, he looks like someone who wants attention through the media.

Edit: Whoops! The articles supporting him have no concrete proof and the articles opposing him don't have it either! This guys is interesting!
Edit 2: He seems to saying this for quite some time. Old news or Slow news?

Edited by Tuskd
  • Like 3

nah, we all know the real people behind this are night gnomes, while you sleep they steal your socks and undies, you are always left with missing pair of socks and can never find your favorite underwear

gone forever, I demand those back !

9 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

This probably would be better suited in "It's A Conspiracy" section.  Globalresearch.ca isn't really a credible source as it is anti-western, mostly consists of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and propaganda.  This "top" journalist is just trying to sell his book, now just a fake journalist and a Putin propagandist.

Naw, if it is posted on the internet...it is true.  You should know that!

Sure there are some journalists that post/lie but there are some who do not.  If you become a journalist to report the truth and you compromise your integrity...sounds like a YOU problem.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

You've been presented a 13-min long video clip of the actual real guy.

And you attack a medium? Really? 

You have no argument.

Just now, Mirumir said:

You have no argument.

Well, Kim Jong Un can make a 13-min video too in his national TV channel and claim to save the world from US.

1 hour ago, Mirumir said:

You have no argument.

Well, yea I do.  Even the "source" of your article, ZeroHedge is conspiratorial.

What's next....you're going to cite The Onion or Antarctica Daily?

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Well, yea I do.  Even the "source" of your article, ZeroHedge is conspiratorial.

What's next....you're going to cite The Onion or Antarctica Daily?

So you don't have an objection to an RT video, do you? Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

So you don't have an objection to an RT video, do you? Thanks.

Nope...just the source(s), which are highly questionable, and the number of times he pushed his book during the interview.

I guess neither do you ... since you've just quoted the articles and posted the video. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Nope...just the source(s), which are highly questionable, and the number of times he pushed his book during the interview.

I guess neither do you ... since you've just quoted the articles and posted the video. 

The RT video is the source.

10 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

The RT video is the source.

No, the source is a Putin propagandist, trying to promote his book, on a Kremlin sponsored network.

It appears, only the news manufactured by the companies owned by  Viacom, CBS Corporation, Time Warner, 21st Century Fox and News Corp are considered to be truthful and valid. 

Anything else published outside their realm is a conspiracy.

They've really cornered the information sphere market and brainwashed ALL of you.

My condolences.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

It appears, only the news manufactured by the companies owned by  Viacom, CBS Corporation, Time Warner, 21st Century Fox and News Corp are considered to be truthful and valid. 

They've really cornered the information sphere market and brainwashed ALL of you.

My condolences.

You forgot to list The Walt Disney Company.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

My condolences.

So you're saying it's not ok to accept the news when it's owned by those companies but it is ok to accept news that's a Russian government-funded television network? 

I always laugh at people who rant against "Western media propaganda" and then post links to RT of all sources.   

"Guys we should trust 'Pravda' their names means 'Truth!'"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, siah1214 said:

I always laugh at people who rant against "Western media propaganda" and then post links to RT of all sources.   

"Guys we should trust 'Pravda' their names means 'Truth!'"

Russia actually pays people to post pro-Russian comments online.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mirumir said:

My condolences.

This is true.  So many are quick to dismiss sources outside the mainstream media as conspiracy theories.  But should it be a surprise?  They've been told to think that way, so why should they think otherwise?  Conclusions arrived upon nowadays doesn't have to be researched, carefully thought about - we can all just take the government's and media's words for it, no need to think about anything...now let's go back to watching sports, shows, and go shopping...

11 minutes ago, E Pluribus Unum said:

This is true.  So many are quick to dismiss sources outside the mainstream media as conspiracy theories.  But should it be a surprise?  They've been told to think that way, so why should they think otherwise?  Conclusions arrived upon nowadays doesn't have to be researched, carefully thought about - we can all just take the government's and media's words for it, no need to think about anything...now let's go back to watching sports, shows, and go shopping...

Exactly who's told us to think a certain way? Can you provide examples of such telling? 

Edited by mudslag

4 minutes ago, mudslag said:

Exactly who's told us to think a certain way? Can you provide examples of such telling? 

Not this Weird Al.

7 hours ago, John. said:

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg