Foobar2000 Customization Topic

mine

foobar4qk.th.png

hey man can u zip up ur foobar folder n uploda it cause i really like it, or can u email me it at patelvishaal@gmail.com?

really looks nice :alien:

oh.. it's not the right topic, I know, but how did you get the menus finder etc in your taskbar??? It is windows, isn't it.. and are the spotlight function actually working?? sorry for offtopic.. but I couldn't hold it tongue.gif

Probably Objectbar.

whats this crap all about. i dont have sp2 but i have all the updates since sp1. grrr i need colums ui noexpression.gif

Apparently columnsui doesn't work with SP1 in 0.9 because it requires some work-around that the author can't be bothered doing. You gotta update.

Windows XP RTM (and maybe SP1, i don't remember) has a list-box control bug that musicmusic doesn't want to work around, mainly because it's not that big of an update and it's like a few years old by now. No need to introduce bugs and junk in foobar when you can just spend 15 minutes downloading a crucial OS update that you really should get anyway.

I've been playing around with Foobar today, this is what I came up with.

foobaridvah0bw.th.jpg

I'm trying to figure out how the formating works. Is it possible to change font size, weight, etc.

for instance;

000000[%artist%]$char(10)
6a240a[%album%]' ['$if2(%year%,%date%)']'$char(10)
be8d6c[%title%]' ['[%_length%]']'$char(10)

I'd like to make the album bold, and the song title italic. any help is appreciate.

How to get album list and album art above playlist :pinch:

like this:

vertical splitter
|
|---horizontal splitter
|	|
|	|---album art
|	|
|	|---album list
|
|----column playlist

not to sound dumb, but how are you guys changing your toolbar buttons in 0.9? all i've found the ability to do is replace each button's icon individually, not load an entire toolbar, thanks!

not to sound dumb, but how are you guys changing your toolbar buttons in 0.9? all i've found the ability to do is replace each button's icon individually, not load an entire toolbar, thanks!

Just find someone's .fcb ("b" for button, not "s") and go to where you're able to change the buttons individually, and goto Tools at the bottom and import them.

hello all, the full tango toolbar been posted and I downloaded. It's a png file of course. How do I set it? I can't load it as it says it must be a fcb file!

bty Primie.uk, this is not tango icons. Unless they have changed lately. They look like firefox icons to me