Kobe Bryant case dismissed.

That's just great news. I'm sick of certain women thinking that they can milk/trap stars for $.

Tyson/Shakur/Briant..ect

Kobe should counter-slap the bitch with staining his rep and for waisting his time.

I don't agree with your last statement BOOG. If Kobe sued it would just make this last in the courts and the news much longer. Kobe needs to put this behind him and work on not cheating on his wife. Working on his relationship would be much easier with all this court mess behind him. I would like to see her make some kind of apology but that is doubtful.

I don't agree with your last statement BOOG. If Kobe sued it would just make this last in the courts and the news much longer. Kobe needs to put this behind him and work on not cheating on his wife. Working on his relationship would be much easier with all this court mess behind him. I would like to see her make some kind of apology but that is doubtful.

Oh, I know. It's more frustration talking than reality.

Geez! I'm tired of celebrities committing crimes and getting off just because of their name or the fact that they can hire the best lawyers.

It looks like there are two sets of rules. One for the rich and famous, the other for the rest of us. :(

Kind of figured that would happen. Especially after it was reveled that the "woman"

had sex prior to the "incident" in question. Sounds like, but not proven yet, that

she was a publicity seekin' you know what. Time will tell if it has completely

shredded any chance of his career to be rekindled. If not, I would start civil

action against the accuser, not that he'd stand any chance of getting blood out

of a turnip!

:alien:

B&C '04 :whistle:

I always figured this case would get dismissed. I'm glad it finally did. (back to on topic, damn you BOOG :D)

:laugh:

Well, it will be telling if she gets all civil suit on him. As was mentioned, that will prove she was out for money all along.

this is one case in which i actually believe the accused celebrity was completely innocent of the crime. that girl opened her legs willingly.

Yeah, I believe Kobe on this one. The woman was obviously "easy" and I'm sure the sex was totally consensual.

The top issue was indeed "was she raped or not"...

But I still get ****** up with the mental picture of that guy, holding hands with his wife, in a press conference, boohooing: "I didn't rape her, she really wanted to do it"...

WTF?

If I was Mrs. Briant I would kiss his ass! :angry:

post-58-1094097429.gif

Well, I'm not going to say "I knew he was innocent" or any of that other crap some other people are claiming. But, obviously there were holes in the case to start with and it was her word against his, as in any rape case. Now that she's declined to go on, case dismissed.

Of course, if I'm a high-profile celebrity and have a fat bank account, I might make an offer under the table...naaaahhhhh :shifty: