reluna

Nice, but where are the compact start menu's? They should be added to make the package perfect. BTW, thes new version of reluna really kicks ass, I love the aluminum color profile. Great Work!

I like the new bluetiful alot. I think that the font for you name in the start menu is a little too big though. And the highlighting is a little too neon. But other than that this is quality work.

Nice, but where are the compact start menu's?  They should be added to make the package perfect.  BTW, thes new version of reluna really kicks ass, I love the aluminum color profile.  Great Work!

585410723[/snapback]

Geez give bant time, u forced this one out of him with that reteaser thread. patience is a virtue you know.

can someone post a screenshot of this plz  :)

from the replies it sounds good but id like to take a look see for myself

585410773[/snapback]

so download it and try it :)

This is a great theme Bant! Alunamin looks great even without shellstyle :) That's a plus!

Also is it possible to get the wallpaper you used in the screenshots in alunamin?

whats the fun in screenies? they are such killjoys.

ill release some walls later.

and to the dude demanding compact menus...<<Snipped>>, ya aint gettin any. :)

Edited by AgEnTsMiTh

bluetiful is still the best style ever. Aluminium is cool but not as stylish and easy on the eyes as blue, the gradient on the startmenu in aluminium makes the icon text hard to read and the bottom portion of the strtmenu would have been cool if it had the same "3d effect" as the top part and the start menu. the aqua progress bar on bluetiful kinda hurts the soft uniformity of the style, the original scrollbar way back when was great.This will be the longest msstyles thread ever.