reluna

Man what have you done with the buttons in max/min in the corners. Change them back like in the preview picture. Thats once small thing you can do.

You can also make a blue theme like royal inspirit Blue. Thats goes with lots of things, blue was always nice.

I know ppl demand alot but if you r a true PLAYER in your game then finish the job proparly. :yes:

Shellstyles nah not so much a mjor thing man.

bant could even take a **** and people would go and praise it.

I guess that's how good he is or how **** internet is.

Anyway, good job on the vs. The lack of screenshot is kinda predictable.

Old version or new, both are equally outstanding. I really wish someone at Microsoft would see fit to hire you Bant, and I am not just blowing smoke. You are talented, on a scale that some can't even fathom. I really hope we get to see more from you in 2005.

:)

What happens when the beautiful woman goes out of life bant?

Do we get angry? upset?

Nice that you released this to the community bant. Another visual style out

there for people to enjoy for countless days, weeks and months.

Is there a wallpaper to go with this theme, i saw in a post your desktop thread you had some kind of black wallpaper, and a VS that looked similar to this relase, any chance of that coming out

this is SEXY... loving all your work man.. thumbsup.... oh yeah.. it would be even better if the font were HandelGotD... ..right now im using the font.. and its 10 times kicking ass VS. ahhaha ...