reluna

whats the fun in screenies? they are such killjoys.

ill release some walls later.

and to the dude demanding compact menus... <<Snipped>>, ya aint gettin any. :)

585410804[/snapback]

haha yeah I suppose that does kill the purpose of screenies :)

Thanks Bant for such a great quality VS. I have noticed there was no new VS on the forum for a while. May be the authors still enjoy the holidays since xMas.

All of the 3 substyles are well balanced and easy to the eyes. There are actually 3 completely different VS inside Reluna. I like most Alunamin. I wish you could make more color based on this style.

The gradiant on Bluetiful is misleading after a long time. It gives the impression like if there is a defect in the video card or in the screen tube.

Quality work once again Bant. Nothing really worth mentioning, other than a shellstyle. Look forward to your next.

My computer will look the same for months now. Thank you. :woot:

:) Nice work. My only complaint is the start button. It looks better in the "hot" state IMO. Other than that, it's fantastic. Just waiting for a shellstyle now.

Wow, it's released! Can't wait to get home and download it. I'm on a business trip for a week, so I can't even see it right now :(

Do you have anything else up your sleeve Bant? :shifty:

Looks great, man.

edit:

I just wanted to add, the borders look incredible. The drop shadow effect is really great looking. How long did this take to make, again?

Edited by karl.tacheron