NeoTheme v2 Released!

Sweet, can i beta test?

also make it all the colours that neowin uses

585445349[/snapback]

there, already is NeoTheme 1.6, but if I need beta testers, i'll pm you. Probably will need testing at the patching uxtheme.dll stage.

there, already is NeoTheme 1.6, but if I need beta testers, i'll pm you. Probably will need testing at the patching uxtheme.dll stage.

585445355[/snapback]

Cheers :)

Just completed 100205GUI2 BETA

Explination

10 = Day Of Month

02 = Month

05 = Year

GUI or other letter = If its a build with Graphics (Which all from now on will be)

2 = Build on that day

Looking nice. Will it install from zips and rars?

585447257[/snapback]

When released, it will.
Looks nic(Y)Y), I'd be happy to test btw ;:):)

585447269[/snapback]

I'll get back to you on that.

First bug/ Error or whatever you want to call it:

windows cannot find c:\windows resources\themes\windows makes sure you typed the name correctly and then tryt again. To search for a file, click the start button and then click search

Second bug:

i try to open it and is says sorry you cannot delete this item.

Edited by Jase

unknown12, how about working on a way to preview the skins without actually setting the visual style to look at it? I know we could as easily just open up Display Properties and do this, but why not add it if you can? I think it'd be cool, stylexp has this too.

Nice work by the way, I love it. (Y)

Very nice! I hope this Manager will allow me to have more than 11 styles... on the side note, I've install Neowin UXTheme Multipatcher 2.5.1 on Home Edition and it will not allow more than 11 themes... I have to manually run .msstyle to have it remain in the Appearance tab... Anyone have this issue too?