NeoTheme v2 Released!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, ... wondering whether you can provide troubleshooting for me. Neotheme doesn't seem to work on my machine. That is, it doesn't actually change the theme/style that applies.

I'm running XP Media Centre edition (so I'm not sure if that has a bearing on it). I have run the patch and restarted my machine, as per the instructions, then have installed the Visual style (I used area04 from deviantart and Inspirat also) and where applicable used the shell as well.

Then when I have gone to apply it brings up the display properties and looks as if it is doing something - but the "please wait" thing never comes up and the theme doesn't actually change.

Does anyone know what the cause of this could be? :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank You. I will reupload to a site that is a bit more easy to download from.

Thanks Again

EDIT:

Mirror;

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/246841/NeoTheme.zip

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
for those of you who've had trouble installing on 64-bit systems or XP Pro SP2, try downloading and running the UXTheme Patcher. this worked for me - as soon as I ran the patcher and restarted my system, the themes I'd been trying to install with Neotheme suddenly became available in Display settings.

http://www.studio7designs.com/windows-themes/

Way to revive a 2007 thread >_<

ShaunoftheDead.jpg

That picture is priceless! LOL

... sorry had to post, and I never understood why one cannot reply to an old thread. What's the reason for keeping the old threads then?

... sorry had to post, and I never understood why one cannot reply to an old thread. What's the reason for keeping the old threads then?

Because the Internet Nerd Society says so :/

• 8 months later...

I've tried neotheme in the past and I really liked it. I've downloaded it again and I have two problems. I cant find anywhere on the net for good theme downloads. When I finally find a theme I install and and click apply and the theme set display flashes.

Any Suggestions?