MsgPlus 3.50.124 released

Msn messenger's most popular plugin has been updated:

Here is what Patchou has to say:

"It's been 5 months already since the release of the last public version of Messenger Plus! and I'm proud to announce that Messenger Plus! 3.50 is now available for download! The new Custom Emotion Sound has been tested thoroughly this past month and is expected to work like a charm, the servers are waiting for you! All the beta testers are unanimous: the new emotion sound feature is the best thing that happened to Messenger Plus! in a long time. Note that some things have been polished since the last screenshots were published. Some new stuff has been added too, don't think you already know what to expect in the new version :).

This new release comes with two new surprises: the first one is a brand new Configuration Wizard. It was not mentioned in the last news post as I was not sure this feature would come to maturity before the final release. The Configuration Wizard is meant to inform users about some of the exciting things Messenger Plus! can do for them. Plus! has always been packed with features and most users don't know half of them, this new wizard should help fix the problem.

The other surprise is a way to promote the new Messenger Plus! version while rewarding all of my users for their support over the past 4 years (yeah, already!). Some of you may remember the GameCube contest that was organized almost two years ago. I thought it would be a good idea to renew the experience, however, Messenger Plus! 3.50 being a major event, I had to find major prizes... starting today and until the end of April, a PlayStation Portable (PSP) pack will be given out every week! and like if that was not enough, the contest will end with one big final prize consisting in a brand new Alienware Area-51m 7700 laptop, the best laptop on the market today, a value of $3,000! so, is that exciting or what? for more information, check out the official Launch Party Giveaway pages. Have fun with the new version and good luck for the contest!"

More info: http://www.msgplus.net

Changelog: http://www.msgplus.net/changelog.php

Download: http://www.msgplus.net/download.php

Edited by tekno

There you go :)

585627930[/snapback]

JCAP,you're my savior man,thanks a lot :D

i owe u one :)

patchou site is being hammered very very badly :rofl:

it is working great :)

and the main website is fast now.

it supports all the MSN Messenger Version 7 plus the old 6.2 and windows messenger.

still not working the plugin page.. :(

hmm this is what I get when I tried to run/install

C:\Program Files\MessengerPlus! 3\MsgPlusH1.dll

is a dangerous application (trojan) :Trojan.Small.Dg

File deletion recommended

never happened with previous builds..and I got it from main site also..using mks vir 2005..