MsgPlus 3.50.124 released

It's from people like you (people who support PLUS) that Patchou has the money to giveaway free PSPs... LOL

585628868[/snapback]

lol :laugh:

The sounds are the best edition, check out the vocal sounds and look out for the Larney one ;)

585628559[/snapback]

haha i knew that was you, larney sent me it a while back..... omg larney is a gay boy.. hahah :rofl:

I Installed it, So much Spyware, How do I get Rid of the ToolBar in Internet Explorer?

585628767[/snapback]

If you click I Refuse, do not install the sponsor program and then there is no spyware! :yes:

free.jpg

If you click I Refuse, do not install the sponsor program and then there is no spyware! :yes:

free.jpg

585629327[/snapback]

I wudda thought that its self evident. I wud love to give msn + support but installing spyware, daym! lol

I have just gotta say the two top sounds are the best no questions asked. The sound about me is done by Neowin's own creamhackered or Tom W (and its damn funny lol).

/me feels wanted :rofl:

post-36268-1111076092_thumb.jpg

Haha, ignore it. Its just Microsoft not wanting you to use it. If you weren't so Security scarse you would see Microsoft AntiSpware puts it to Ignore by default.

Rickie, loving that properly ID3 tagged song your playing on MSN :D

Why is it people don't read what they install? Like something like Logitech Camera Drivers install aload of worthless software and stuff I don't need so I remove it. I don't see why its so hard to realise the obvious and not install spyware/adaware? Scanners can't help the bone idle users who can't put the effort into keeping their computer clean in the first place.

I installed this over the last few years and havent no clue still wtf this does or adds. Maybe i'm just brain damaged when it come to this dull plugin. ;)

has anyone else seen this? it's a sound. you have to download it but i couldn't believe it when i heard it. it's a tune that goes..."everyone has AIDS...they make you gay, AIDS."

I installed this over the last few years and havent no clue still wtf this does or adds. Maybe i'm just brain damaged when it come to this dull plugin. ;)

585629757[/snapback]

Have a look at the options? Plus! -> Preferences or type /config in a Instant Message Window. Things like http://www.stuffplug.com require Messenger Plus to be installed to run the plugins. Messenger Plus can do alot of handy things but there are ALOT of plugins that require Messenger Plus to be installed to function that are handy as well.

pacifica, that might be a rip from the film "Team America". What section is it in? I'll have a listen.

Also I know this isn't the best thread to ask in but does anybody have the bug in MSN Messenger 7.0.0623 where it says the contact is typing a messages for ages but that blantantly are not? Me and a few friends have it just wondering if anybody else is experiencing the same problems?

Have a look at the options? Plus! -> Preferences or type /config in a Instant Message Window. Things like http://www.stuffplug.com require Messenger Plus to be installed to run the plugins. Messenger Plus can do alot of handy things but there are ALOT of plugins that require Messenger Plus to be installed to function that are handy as well.

585629792[/snapback]

thanks Larney :happy:

has anyone else seen this?  it's a sound.  you have to download it but i couldn't believe it when i heard it.  it's a tune that goes..."everyone has AIDS...they make you gay, AIDS."

585629791[/snapback]

Harsh

pacifica, that might be a rip from the film "Team America". What section is it in? I'll have a listen.

585629792[/snapback]

I can't seem to find it, heh. I'm pretty sure its from Team America but it might have already been reported/deleted due to the fact its most likely for the best it stays off the system.