[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Sorry...I can't edit my previous post.

I think this is a bug in WMP10 with this WB skin.

bug10pz.jpg

Superb skin. I am loving it besides the fact I don't have glowing titlebar buttons. I downloaded the latest 4.51 version but they still don't glow. What's going on?

bug10pz.jpg

586246465[/snapback]

Hmmm I really dont know how to fix that :wacko:

Superb skin. I am loving it besides the fact I don't have glowing titlebar buttons. I downloaded the latest 4.51 version but they still don't glow. What's going on?

586246839[/snapback]

I think that's not the latest version

KoL, are you going to add animations (copy - del - move)?

586247546[/snapback]

I going to keep the defaults. I like them :D

bug10pz.jpg

586246465[/snapback]

Virtually every WindowBlinds skin I have ever used has a problem with skinning that bar. I think it is an issue with WindowBlinds itself.

The skin looks great. I think with the thick borders that it looks better than the .msstyle version!

Nice! The thick borders and the glow effects are great. :yes:

Virtually every WindowBlinds skin I have ever used has a problem with skinning that bar.  I think it is an issue with WindowBlinds itself.

The skin looks great.  I think with the thick borders that it looks better than the .msstyle version!

586248578[/snapback]

Even the MSSTYLE version suffers from that problem. In fact almost all VSes and WB skins have a problem with this button. Blame Microsoft for not giving us an option to get rid of that bugger. ;)

Even the MSSTYLE version suffers from that problem. In fact almost all VSes and WB skins have a problem with this button. Blame Microsoft for not giving us an option to get rid of that bugger.  ;)

586249440[/snapback]

Yep I think the problem is Microsoft, not WindowBlinds or msstyles. I dont know why they add that ugly button there :no:

Even the MSSTYLE version suffers from that problem. In fact almost all VSes and WB skins have a problem with this button. Blame Microsoft for not giving us an option to get rid of that bugger.  ;)

586249440[/snapback]

Yes, but the problem is greater with WindowBlinds. Granted this is pretty nitpicky, but in WindowBlinds that button looks cosmetically much worse than on a .msstyle (I can't be more specific as I don't have WindowBlinds installed right now to look at). Also, in WindowBlinds when you turn that title bar on it resizes Windows Media Player, which is my greatest annoyance.

Yes, but the problem is greater with WindowBlinds.  Granted this is pretty nitpicky, but in WindowBlinds that button looks cosmetically much worse than on a .msstyle (I can't be more specific as I don't have WindowBlinds installed right now to look at).  Also, in WindowBlinds when you turn that title bar on it resizes Windows Media Player, which is my greatest annoyance.

586249833[/snapback]

Probably because you can set metrics and dramatically change things in WB which could cause things like that to be drawn a bit smaller or whatever which could cause things like that where an MS Style pretty much just makes the same assumptions that the native interface (classic) makes. You kind of have to make a choice between being able to do more or being totally compatible.

I am totally in love with the glows you used on the buttons. Wow. It reminds me vaguely of Vladstudio's themes, but this is even nicer and the entire look is much more refined.