[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

No Im not talking about if the glow is possible on the inactive button and talking about removing it. I havent found where, if there is a setting, to remove it.

586440212[/snapback]

Yes, each button has the Overlay Image last entry at the bottom of the buttons.

Yes, each button has the Overlay Image last entry at the bottom of the buttons.

586440359[/snapback]

Hahaha Im an idiot hahaha thanks man.

Ill get used to the thick taskbar :-). BTW, by adding a shellstyle dll i borrowed from a Vista VS you can add the new blue window layout to complete the package.

* Credits go to Bricopack for the shellstyle

post-5107-1125614741_thumb.jpg

This skin is awesome - love it love it love it. Looks great on my 17" as well :D.

The only suggestion I have currently is to make the start menu transparent (something like Anai VS for WB) or make a sub-style for it. I was using that prior to this but it had a few bugs. I've yet to find fault in this skin however. It's definetely a keeper for me!

Keep up the great work

@ Strayer: no sorry Im not going to create small borders of thin taskbar.

I fixed the glow in the disable buttons but Im trying to find other bugs before I release the update.

I'm playing around a little bit with SkinStudio to modify the theme for myself - I hope you don't have a problem with that KoL :)

Got so far:

longhorn5203_small.png

Only one Problem..if I maximize a window it maximizes a little to much..

The borders are completly out of the screen and it seems that like 2-4 pixels of the window maximize behind the taskbar.

How can I fix that? :/

One thing, Could you make it so that the scroll bars on the side of windows are a bit more.. Visable?

I have trouble seeing them on my laptop screen. If it would be something more like:

scrollybar.jpg

Thats the skin I have to use so I can see the bar properly.

Its just too light

Fixed for version 1.5

- Fixed disable titlebar glow.

- Fixed borders problem.

- New classic start button.

Im going to work with more update this weekend.

Im going to keep the toolbar the way they are until I see changes of scroolbar on Vista build. My scrollbar are almost identical to the ones on Vista and I like it this way. I dont know how many time I have said this.

Im going to keep the toolbar the way they are until I see changes of scroolbar on Vista build. My scrollbar are almost identical to the ones on Vista and I like it this way. I dont know how many time I have said this.

586521791[/snapback]

Oh, you probably said this a zillion times. :) But it's a matter of fact, Vista or not, that they are too bright in their unselected state. Do you want an accurate vs or a usable? I would prefer the usable. But it's your vs...

Oh, you probably said this a zillion times.  :)  But it's a matter of fact, Vista or not, that they are too bright in their unselected state. Do you want an accurate vs or a usable? I would prefer the usable. But it's your vs...

586523228[/snapback]

I prefer accurte and usable. I've been using this theme since I started it and I dont have any problem with the scrollbar. I see them perfectly fine on my laptop and on my desktop.

St00pid Question...

Is there an advatage of the WB version over the MSStyle?  Which is better?  Either have an advantage over the other...?

586524083[/snapback]

You have glow titlebar buttons, logoff windows skinnes, bigborders, menus skinned.

there are some problem viewing words on certain programs like ares lite and hamachi. The options appear as white and the background is white so no words cna be seen. It's pretty hard to navigate around like that. Hope that u know what i'm talking about.

Update

Version 1.5

-----------

- Visual Style name changed to VistaXP.

- Fixed disable titlebar glow.

- Fixed borders problem.

- New classic start button.

- New scrollbar images.

- New places bar button.

- New tabs images.

- New header item image.

- New black taskbar buttons.

- New black tray arrow images.

- Better progressbar.

- New caption buttons.

I will appreciate if a mod can change the name of the topic to [rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Thanks

areslite4un.th.jpg

See what i mean? the option texts are not visible. And also, the disable titlebar glow problem is still there (i'm using the latest version 1.5). Btw i love the color changes to the taskbar and the scrollbar. finally it can be seen. thank you so much!

areslite4un.th.jpg

See what i mean? the option texts are not visible. And also, the disable titlebar glow problem is still there (i'm using the latest version 1.5). Btw i love the color changes to the taskbar and the scrollbar. finally it can be seen. thank you so much!

586541911[/snapback]

I think the problem is the program not the skin.

I've never seen such a wonderful theme. Simply stunning! And it keeps getting better and better! Thanks KoL!

..And by the way, can't wait to see an update of Tiger 2...! :p

why are the glow effects not working on windows 2000?

586543016[/snapback]

I dont know are you using the latest version?? 4.6

Maybe they are just for XP