[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

the inactive windows still have glows on the titlebar buttons when moused over. and i'm using wb 4.6 enhanced

586543589[/snapback]

Yeah that's the way it is I removed the glow just on the disable buttons not inactive.

Update

Version 1.5

-----------

- Visual Style name changed to VistaXP.

- Fixed disable titlebar glow.

- Fixed borders problem.

- New classic start button.

- New scrollbar images.

- New places bar button.

- New tabs images.

- New header item image.

- New black taskbar buttons.

- New black tray arrow images.

- Better progressbar.

- New caption buttons.

I will appreciate if a mod can change the name of the topic to [rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Thanks

586541556[/snapback]

Thanx KoL for this nice update! Good job! :woot:

wouldn't it be technically better to have the inactive buttons not glow also? At least it visually signifies that those are inactive coz the titlebars look the same for active and inactive windows.

wouldn't it be technically better to have the inactive buttons not glow also? At least it visually signifies that those are inactive coz the titlebars look the same for active and inactive windows.

586547490[/snapback]

Active and inactive doesnt look the same. I keep the inactive glow because is just the active button, you need to emphasize the mouse over state and the glow looks cool. :D

the close button doesn't show up here, is it a bug

586547688[/snapback]

I'll take a look at that.

post-1522-1127133823.jpg

Kol,

First off let me say you did some very nice work on this theme!!!

I imported Stefanka's black shellstyle into both themes and it added a nice touch IMO. This shellex may be the one you made to go with LE 4 with his permission. If so, you should consider adding it.

In looking at this WB theme I have 2 questions. (1) In the Windows Explorer there is no scrollbar or arrows. Is that a bug or was the theme made that way? (2) The Turn off computer button seems like it has to much white in the top right side giving the appearance it's blurry and incomplete. Any plans to clean that up?

Thanks again for all your time and effort on this!

post-3332-1127140367_thumb.jpg

Kol,

First off let me say you did some very nice work on this theme!!!

I imported Stefanka's black shellstyle into both themes and it added a nice touch IMO. This shellex may be the one you made to go with LE 4 with his permission. If so, you should consider adding it.

In looking at this WB theme I have 2 questions. (1) In the Windows Explorer there is no scrollbar or arrows. Is that a bug or was the theme made that way? (2) The Turn off computer button seems like it has to much white in the top right side giving the appearance it's blurry and incomplete. Any plans to clean that up?

Thanks again for all your time and effort on this!

586548448[/snapback]

It doesnt have scrollbar because it doesnt need it. Windows showsthe scrollbar when its need it. I dont have plans to work on that images.

the close button doesn't show up here, is it a bug

586547688[/snapback]

yeah thouse "close" buttons on popups from tray

arent really working for me on WB version.

it looks more ugly on black theme nor silver

ps: preview of the style for WB5 looks amazing

when i tried to use Yz ToolBar with this WB theme, it always changes back to the default windows toolbar whenever i close the window. How to overcome this issue?

I have a problem. I switched to WB today to try it out (I use the uxtheme patch). I like this theme a lot but I just can't stand the grayish window background. I want it white. I could switch to white very easy when using msstyle but I dont know how I can do this in WB... Click the pic to see what I'm speaking about.

untitled6wa.th.jpg

when i tried to use Yz ToolBar with this WB theme, it always changes back to the default windows toolbar whenever i close the window. How to overcome this issue?

586557612[/snapback]

In the Windowblinds control panel, disable the option to use a predefined toolbarset. After that it should work fine.

I have a problem. I switched to WB today to try it out (I use the uxtheme patch). I like this theme a lot but I just can't stand the grayish window background. I want it white. I could switch to white very easy when using msstyle but I dont know how I can do this in WB... Click the pic to see what I'm speaking about.

untitled6wa.th.jpg

586564293[/snapback]

you have to download skinstudio to edit the theme

I cant find that. Anyone knows how to fix that???

586563561[/snapback]

Visibility settings > Always Show or if you have a disabled close button Show if window has a close button (UIS2 Only) and the one below it to play with.

Visibility settings > Always Show or if you have a disabled close button Show if window has a close button (UIS2 Only) and the one below it to play with.

586570342[/snapback]

Thanks I'll try that

is This sKin works with Tablet pc? cur the into text looks bad, as if it has the classic look-or is window Blinds?

586574536[/snapback]

I dont know I dont have a Tablet. Maybe WB doesnt skin that. I really dont know.

untitled6wa.th.jpg

586564293[/snapback]

Just right click desktop and open Display Properties.

Now hit the "Advanced" button.

Then on the Advanced Settings window, hit the "Other Advanced Controls" button.

This will bring up the standard xp color properties window.

You can change the color from here.

Just right click desktop and open Display Properties.

Now hit the "Advanced" button.

Then on the Advanced Settings window, hit the "Other Advanced Controls" button.

This will bring up the standard xp color properties window.

You can change the color from here.

586574672[/snapback]

I tried that but it dont work :no:

Anyway thanks! I went back to msstyles till WB5 comes out.

I tried that but it dont work  :no:

Anyway thanks! I went back to msstyles till WB5 comes out.

586576217[/snapback]

it works for me, if not try the same thing but hold Ctrl the open display properties.