[PIC] Can you see Jesus?

If you mean can I see what the Western world thinks is a representation of the image of Jesus, then yes I can.

Just curious... whats the pic actually called, or where is it originally from?

Jesus is an a**hole, official.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT GOD IN SUCH A WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONEONE I CAST THE DOWN BY THE HAND OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO OFFER YOU ?80,0000 IF YOU GIVE ME ?2000 BY WESTERN UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. yeah quite funny, but photoshopped me thinks.

Does this have any reasoning behind it? Or is it just "lol let's see how many people will look at a dog's arse"

I can see him.

Have you ever seen Mohammed?

That is why Muslims are not allowed to depict the prophet in the first place. To avoid this kinda thing from happening and put the religion or the messenger on joke. You know, like baking a cake with Jesus face on it and post it on Ebay claiming its a sign from God to make profit. Its just silly and pure nonsense. Theres a reason for everything and theres a limit to what u can say and do. We all demand certain degree of respect in life. So yeah.

Being a muslim myself, I dont like what I see right now. The non muslims worship Jesus so its bad for someone to photoshop such thing. Be it coming from a muslim or non. :yes: